Gee: Lakers/Suns Throwdown

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, buddy boy, it's always easy to poke fun at each other's teams, so I am throwing down the gauntlet.

You either accept or decline;

Suns win series
  • Gee chooses A-Bomb's avatar through the playoffs
  • A-Bomb ceases to bring up the Suns' lack of championships for 12 months
  • A-Bomb allows the ASFN paparazzi to take pictures of him, smiling with a Suns jersey on of Gee's choosing (likely at an ASFN, non-Cardinals meet) *shudder*

Lakers win series
  • A-Bomb chooses Gee's avatar through the playoffs
  • Gee ceases to bring up Kobe and rape for 12 months
  • Gee allows the ASFN paparazzi to take pictures of him, smiling with a Lakers jersey on of A-Bomb's choosing (likely at an ASFN, non-Cardinals meet)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a Pat Burke jersey that Gee can borrow?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt Gee will take the bet...he'll have some made up thing like "I don't make wagers on games with 'ball' in them, sorry. Lakers suck while Kobe rapes blue eyed white devils from crappy colorado."

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt Gee will take the bet...he'll have some made up thing like "I don't make wagers on games with 'ball' in them, sorry. Lakers suck while Kobe rapes blue eyed white devils from crappy colorado."

Plus, when the Lakers win and he cant utter "Kobe is a rapist" anymore, so his post count will slow to a crawl.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee can't go a day without mentioning the Lakers anyway. Hell, he talks about them more than I do.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Naw, I just dont dont bet on anything to begin with.. Ask O or 100% who I last lost a bet to 2 years ago.. I dont bet on anything, even if its for 25 cents. But I can put on one of my Suns jerseys and abomb can put on one of his lakers jerseys and we can "throwdown" while the asfn paparazzi takes pics.. That sounds more interesting anyways right?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Naw, I just dont dont bet on anything to begin with.. Ask O or 100% who I last lost a bet to 2 years ago.. I dont bet on anything, even if its for 25 cents. But I can put on one of my Suns jerseys and abomb can put on one of his lakers jerseys and we can "throwdown" while the asfn paparazzi takes pics.. That sounds more interesting anyways right?

Does this mean that you do?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, take that bet Gee, I can't wait to see what abomb would have looked like if he worked at Home Depot.

As much as I'd like them too, I don't think my Lakers can win this series. I thought they could last year, and was pretty accurate. I hope I'm not as accurate this time around and they make a go of it.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, take that bet Gee, I can't wait to see what abomb would have looked like if he worked at Home Depot.

As much as I'd like them too, I don't think my Lakers can win this series. I thought they could last year, and was pretty accurate. I hope I'm not as accurate this time around and they make a go of it.

I dont bet on anything.. But if I did.. The orange jersey wouldnt be the one Id pick.. It would be one of them pink female jerseys abomb would have to wear.. Wouldnt want him to wear anything he wasnt comfortable in.. :thumbup:

Attachments

• yhst-55799333691218_1943_720556.jpg
    yhst-55799333691218_1943_720556.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 199

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think if the Lakers lose this series, there can't be a 2007-2008 Lakers thread next season :thumbup:

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fair enough Gee. The bet is off the table.

Good luck to the Suns and here's hopes for a great series. :cheers:

We might be building a rivalry yet.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont bet on anything.. But if I did.. The orange jersey wouldnt be the one Id pick.. It would be one of them pink female jerseys abomb would have to wear.. Wouldnt want him to wear anything he wasnt comfortable in.. :thumbup:

:shock:

LOL

:biglaugh:

Take the freaking bet, Gee!!! Good lord, I have to see this...