Playoffs 2010: Western Conf Finals, Game 2 – Suns At Lakers Game Thread

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
There's almost a perverse pleasure in seeing Amare keep getting humiliated. Garbage, Garbage, Garbage. Please get his butt out of PHX

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
We aren't beating the Lakers, sadly. At least we beat the Spurs which is always a definite acheivement so I'm not down. Lakers are just too long and too deep. With a 91mil payroll they can afford to keep Gasol, Kobe, and Artest and bring Odom off the bench.

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
There's almost a perverse pleasure in seeing Amare keep getting humiliated. Garbage, Garbage, Garbage. Please get his butt out of PHX
His play is so bad, it almost makes you wonder if he is tanking it... or smoking something funny before, during, and after the games.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nash is not trying to drive the basket anymore either. If your not going to shoot the ball then you need to get to the free throw line. You can't have the Lakers take away Nash's jump shot and also not let him get to the free throw line.

Wait...they just did.

The Lakers are head shoulders better then the Suns. The Suns were playing over the heads and beat up an injured team and an old team. This series is proving that.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Amare isn't even trying anymore.

I cant think of a time when I've been more disgusted with any player in any sport.

Amare got EATEN ALIVE by Gasol. He didn't even try. Flat Footed on defense, never moving on offense, atleast 3 of Nash's turnovers should be credited to Amare for standing there watching the ball go by him.

These are things that have nothing to do with size or length, simply a lack of effort and passion.

What a freaking chump. Thanks for not showing up Amare.

Dr. Dumas

Registered
Reaction score
I would take the consistancy of Bosh over Amare's crap any day of the week.

Ship both Amare and Frye out of Phoenix.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Steve Kerr, Sarvar, don't bring back Amare. He isn't worth a max contract. I rather lose than see pathetic defense and effort on the court.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hate the Grizzlies. It was such a pleasure to see Kobe get bounced from the playoffs in the first round every year. Another year of listening to all the jackass Laker fans run their mouth. Go Celtics!

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
I cant think of a time when I've been more disgusted with any player in any sport.

Amare got EATEN ALIVE by Gasol. He didn't even try. Flat Footed on defense, never moving on offense, atleast 3 of Nash's turnovers should be credited to Amare for standing there watching the ball go by him.

These are things that have nothing to do with size or length, simply a lack of effort and passion.

What a freaking chump. Thanks for not showing up Amare.
Exactly. Thank you for summing it up perfectly, Bert!

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
I hate the Grizzlies. It was such a pleasure to see Kobe get bounced from the playoffs in the first round every year. Another year of listening to all the jackass Laker fans run their mouth. Go Celtics!
You can thank Jerry West for all this. That trade should never have been allowed by the league. But this is Stern's league, and we all know what that means.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i feel bad for lou.
the guys hustled like usual and was productive.
jrich, hill and duds were great too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson