Cardinals at Seahawks Gameday thread 12-22-19

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Let Kyler sit please. Don’t hurt the kid for a meaningless game. I kinda need him in fantasy, but I’d rather protect his career.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That is why you can't put Murray out there in a meaningless game. O-Line can't be trusted not to let the QB get killed.

I REALLY want to play spoiler for Seattle and make them the 5 seed, so lets see if someone else can step up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great we are gonna hand this game back to them

that's fine. if tyler was still in, I'd want to win pretty bad, so that he could get that feeling of beating a top team. but without him, all we're doing is hurting our shot to get a real difference maker in the draft.

lose away as far as I'm concerned at this point.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here might be the reason to draft Hurts if he lasts till the 3rd rd. Insurance.

Hundley's a dead duck in the pocket.
Was just thinking the same. We need a similar style QB as back up

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're in so much trouble without Murray

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That is why you can't put Murray out there in a meaningless game. O-Line can't be trusted not to let the QB get killed.

I REALLY want to play spoiler for Seattle and make them the 5 seed, so lets see if someone else can step up.
What are you talking about? Are you watching the game? He ran on his own and pulled a hamstring. It’s not serious, it wasn’t because he wasn’t protected, he’s fine. We can’t baby him because he’s our first overall pick. If he’s healthy he plays.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

The OL played great today. They had zero to do with his hammy injury.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
the O-line has given him time ALL GAME.

Yea, and the defense has had to keep one eye on Murray all game so he doesn't burn them.

First pass for Hundley and they pin their ears back and come after him with no fear....and our O-Line looks like garbage.

I'm not putting KM out there to take hits in a meaningless game if he can't move.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Keim needs to find a QB2 that’s at least somewhat competent. Hundley is terrible

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
the O-line has given him time ALL GAME.

Yea, and the defense has had to keep one eye on Murray all game so he doesn't burn them.

First pass for Hundley and they pin their ears back and come after him with no fear....and our O-Line looks like garbage.

I'm not putting KM out there to take hits in a meaningless game if he can't move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard