Cardinals at Seahawks Gameday thread 12-22-19

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
okay... I want to see Kyler CLOSE A GAME NOW. The D has played out of their damn minds and will likely let up in the second. The question is does Kyler have the ability to make plays at the end. to continue the hot start.

Remember, we were up 16-0 in the first quarter against the Niners and then scored 10 points the rest of the game. Hell, the D even got an INT with less than 4 minutes left hoping the Offense could just get one or two first downs and we totally crapped the bed.

We had the game AGAIN in the palm of our hands against TB when again, the D got a pick and gave Kyler the ball only to see him turn it over at crunch time to step on their throats.

and in both games, yes, the D buckled, but Kyler got the ball back in both instances and totally crapped the bed.

so, here we are again. played a great first half. let's COMPLETE the game and really give the team something to hang it's hat on for next season. FINISH. FINISH. FINISH.
Welp looks like we won't be able to see him today.

Should be noted though that we played conservative on that drive to end the game against the 49ers. Waited till 3rd down and got

Bucs game Trent Sherfield (who I'm not sure has seen the field since) slipped on that int.

Context.

But whatever. This sucks right now.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way to get 15 yards Hundley!

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Murray wants to be out there. That's what his body language tells me. He's a competitor and leader.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think my last post was misunderstood.

What I meant was that you can't put Murray back out there now that he has tweaked a hammy and can't move the same.

O-Line was playing well, but Murray still uses his legs to protect himself. They are not good enough to protect a pocket passer

I'm not risking Murray taking a blast standing in the pocket because Seattle is no longer worried about the scramble.

Let someone else step up and win this game.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Here might be the reason to draft Hurts if he lasts till the 3rd rd. Insurance.

Hundley's a dead duck in the pocket.
No way
Kliff's offense should be good enough that we dont need a Kyler replica (in terms of great running)

Air raid has plenty of slow QBs.

Just sign Case Keenum in the off season.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hundley looking like an option QB with that run.