Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-7-2021

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No one here has called him or compared him to the GOAT but you, however, have called him 'trash'.

And teams are judged by their win-loss records, not QB's unless you have conclusive evidence that all his losses are directly attributable to his play.
Please stop entertaining him. He feeds off of it.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Good lord how can anybody be upset about McCoy? What he did before today means nothing. Somebody needs to go watch replays of games with Skelton or Lindley.
I think Colt is better than he was then, better than ever from the neck up. The kind of qb you pay good money to that will win you 3 games like weeks 9 thru 11. Wouldn't surprise me if the Cards let K1 and Hop heal up.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well I think I was wrong about Colt McCoy. I happily eat my crow for breakfast this morning.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Shambles
I would hope not,” Shanahan said, via 49ersWebZone.com. “That’s something I aggressively talked about last night. For those guys to let down on it — I think it came down to, you guys saw how we tackled out there. We didn’t stop the run and we didn’t stop those screens, which when you’re giving up some explosive screens and all that free yardage, it didn’t matter who was playing quarterback. We made it extremely easy on him.”

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
MAn that deep screen to Conner for the Td was a thing of beauty. So was the flip pass to Wesley.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson