Cardinals at Panthers gameday thread 10-4-20

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Now we have urgency?
maybe now ... not really thought

It's simple. Teams have figured out the limitations that Kyler has always had and know what Kliff is going to do.

BritCard"Shade towards the hash marks and the underneath pass. Don't worry about the short or intermediate middle of the field. Because the linebackers don't have to worry much an out the pass they can fill the rushing lanes.[/QUOTE said:
it seems like it, the playcall is bad and the D is worse I don't think it's only the O-line kyler had some time on many dropbacks but ... last week the calls were good but Kyler did force them, today the play calls were bad but Kyler okayish

Don't know ST is bad as well

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You think kneeling is the only thing? He needs to show a sense of urgency...take over games consistently...make changes to calls at LOS...and for Gods sake, step into throws!
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Who said anything about kneeling? He’s a super young very inexperienced QB and a lot of people acting like he should be freaking Tom Brady or something! Also had a rookie NFL coach that’s still learning also. How good do people expect from out the gate, for Christ sake give them some time to gel and figure it out! Again one real offseason for a rookie and rookie HC!!! The Defense is the much MUCH bigger problem with this team!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if we started calling more run plays in the 1st qtr

It would also be nice if Kyler could hit a wide open Fitz to start the game that would have been at least a 30 yard gain with literally no one around him.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The look of mediocrity.

You must be registered for see images attach
What’s going through his head right there? Is he self critical? Is he blaming the receivers or the line, or the play calling? I’d hope he’s self reflecting

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson