Suns at Sterns 6:30 TNT MY 45

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Your 100% correct there. This game was won in the 3rd quarter when the spurs clamped down and did just that. They switched and took the pick and roll away from nash and amare.
and STAT got ball hungry and looked off the shooters, while 3spurs were clogging the lane.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Your 100% correct there. This game was won in the 3rd quarter when the spurs clamped down and did just that. They switched and took the pick and roll away from nash and amare.

Spurs D was better on Shaq in the 3rd, but Amare was just settling too much. I don't think the Spurs had too much to do with it.

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
Grant Hill just did an NBA TV interview about the loss. He seemed pretty down about it. I know it's just killing him that he is hurt and can't help the team as much as he should.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Suns are done ... sadly. I knew this would happen. Didn't have much hope.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Grant Hill just did an NBA TV interview about the loss. He seemed pretty down about it. I know it's just killing him that he is hurt and can't help the team as much as he should.
Boy could we use him. Anything to keep LB and Diaw off the floor more the way they're playing.

Da_Spurs_Fan

Reaction score
Awesome game for us Spurs fans, but Suns need to play some defense if they plan on making this a series. This is where Marion is missed. Suns don't have anyone to gaurd Parker anymore.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Awesome game for us Spurs fans, but Suns need to play some defense if they plan on making this a series. This is where Marion is missed. Suns don't have anyone to gaurd Parker anymore.
Yeah we do, he's just unable to play much.

Mirth

Rookie
Reaction score
Suns are done.

Their not pinin'! Their passed on! This team is no more! They have ceased to be! Their expired and gone to meet their maker!

Their a stiff! Bereft of life, they rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch they'd be pushing up the daisies!

'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!

They have kicked the bucket, they have shuffled off the mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-TEAM!!

...Sorry I had to borrow this from the Monty Python Dead Parrot Skit. It just seemed to fit...

Reaction score
It's funny how you Suns' fans think that Stern would want the Spurs to win the championship when they are in a small market and play a style of basketball that appeals to nobody, yet you ****ing whiners try to say that Stern is the reason they Spurs won last year and will win it all this year.

**** you people that say that. Stern wants nothing to do with the "boring" Spurs. Quit using that as an excuse. Just admit that your team sucks.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
It's funny how you Suns' fans think that Stern would want the Spurs to win the championship when they are in a small market and play a style of basketball that appeals to nobody, yet you ****ing whiners try to say that Stern is the reason they Spurs won last year and will win it all this year.

**** you people that say that. Stern wants nothing to do with the "boring" Spurs. Quit using that as an excuse. Just admit that your team sucks.

troll ban in 5.......4........3......2.....

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Suns are done.

Their not pinin'! Their passed on! This team is no more! They have ceased to be! Their expired and gone to meet their maker!

Their a stiff! Bereft of life, they rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch they'd be pushing up the daisies!

'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!

They have kicked the bucket, they have shuffled off the mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-TEAM!!

...Sorry I had to borrow this from the Monty Python Dead Parrot Skit. It just seemed to fit...
Would the powers that be get on with firing this troll back to the pimple he emerged from already?

Reaction score
troll ban in 5.......4........3......2.....

That will probably happen because the ***** mods on this board can't handle the truth. I've been banned 4 times already for speaking the truth.

I guess homerism is the only thing acceptable on this ******, ***** message board.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
That will probably happen because the ***** mods on this board can't handle the truth. I've been banned 4 times already for speaking the truth.

I guess homerism is the only thing acceptable on this ******, ***** message board.

:violin:

Mirth

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Mojo cool down man.
I have been on this board for a long time check out my join date.

I don't post much becuz I don't have much to say and so many of you are morons with no life who post and post and don't say anything of interest.
I just wanted to bring a little humor into a dreary game. Sorry if I offended, but you need to grow up and recognize their are others with differing tastes and opinions.
Don't like it ? Tough. I do not deserve your words and labels and I don't deserve to be kicked as I have done nothing wrong.
IMHO the Suns are done. Get over it.

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
Amaré 34 points
Shaq 12 rebounds
Nash 10 assists
Duncan 5 fouls

I've been pretty close with my prediction.

Amaré had 33, Nash 10 and Shaq 14. Unfortunately, Duncan let me down...

How in the world can you have 0 fouls in 42 minutes? I worked and couldn't watch the game. Is the boxscore on ESPN wrong?

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

LOL @ not calling this foul.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

LOL @ not calling this foul.
that shot with an AND1 would have been nice. but he missed it & there was no foul called.
or
missing but getting some F/T's whould have been nice too.
but
all the ref's due for a sad make up call, is an over-the-back call.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score

Sadly, Da Spurs Fan might be right:

From EVT:
One example: Stoudemire had 25 points in the first half on 11-of-14 shooting. He looked like he would go for 50.
In the second half, he made 2 of his 11 shots and scored eight points.
The Suns, on the other hand, did nothing to slow down Tony Parker or Manu Ginobili. who combined for 61 points.
And now we know the truth.
The Suns miss Marion more than they’ll ever admit.
O’Neal is doing everything he can. He had 19 points and 14 rebounds and held Duncan to 18 points on 8-of-20 shooting. But Steve Nash can’t keep Parker out of the lane, Raja Bell is helpless against Ginobili and O’Neal isn’t quick enough to compensate for the porous perimeter defense.
The result: San Antonio had an incredible 128 points in the paint the first two games.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Amare lacked focus in the second half, could have been pissed he kept getting hammered with no calls going to the hoop. I love how the Spurs are allowed to foul and its called tough defense, its freakin great to watch.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson