Xbox One

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another peggle 2 charector on the way. Its the multiball charector from peggle 1, a hampster. it has some new lightning ability too.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, I have never seen so much chatter about a gaming console and non gaming forum. Love it! :)

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but this is a gaming subforum :)

Besides its mostly like 4 of us blathering on constantly.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Can't wait to get my hands on Watch Dogs.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
For those who have played both consoles, which one is better; the XBOX ONE or the PLAYSTATION 4?

Please try to be unbiased even if you OWN the Xbox One or the PS4.

I am talking about strictly in terms of gaming. I don't need to use my console to go on facebook, twitter, netflix etc. I have a computer for that. All I care about is the gaming, not the other stuff that it can do.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who have played both consoles, which one is better; the XBOX ONE or the PLAYSTATION 4?

I am talking about strictly in terms of gaming. I don't need to use my console to go on facebook, twitter, netflix etc. I have a computer for that. All I care about is the gaming, not the other stuff that it can do.

I own both and to be frank...it's about the same experience. The PS4 is the stronger of the two CPU and GPU wise but it's not by a massive amount. To this day I still personally feel the XBOX has a better controller and a better interface versus the PS4. The XBOX ONE is more media friendly. The PS4 has more exclusives lined up as of right now but doesn't have the Halo series.

I wish I could give a you a clear cut answer. I would have to give the slight edge to the PS4 but if you had an XBOX ONE I seriously doubt you would be disappointed either.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I own both and to be frank...it's about the same experience. The PS4 is the stronger of the two CPU and GPU wise but it's not by a massive amount. To this day I still personally feel the XBOX has a better controller and a better interface versus the PS4. The XBOX ONE is more media friendly. The PS4 has more exclusives lined up as of right now but doesn't have the Halo series.

I wish I could give a you a clear cut answer. I would have to give the slight edge to the PS4 but if you had an XBOX ONE I seriously doubt you would be disappointed either.

agree with daren.

Most media features are on both consoles (like netflix)

when it comes to gaming, they are going to be very similiar. Two things you can look at:

1)play with both controllers, see which one you like more?
2)look at exclusive games, which ones do you want to play more?

Beyond that, there isnt a ton of different. I like my xbox but i dont own a ps4 nor did I own a 3. The original xbox and xbox live service stole my heart and I dont plan on looking back any time soon. I like the controller, the live service and everything that comes with my xbox.

ps controllers are kinda small for my football hands.

plus you could look at the size of the xbox thread vs the size of the ps4 thread :)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It is truly hard to say which is better. It is like picking a favorite child.

If I *had* to pick one, I'd say Xbox, but it would be very close. The Xbox live still puts it a top for me. PSN+ and its free games seem to be better, but the matchmaking and playing with friends still leaves a lot to be desired.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard