Wk 8-Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread Oct 25 - Oct 27, 2021

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Our offensive line still needs talent. Hopefully we use a draft pick or two to continue to reinforce it as there is not much youth in that room.
So close to getting Slater. And I've grown to love the Collins pick. His potential flashes more than Simmons did his rookie year imo.

Just thinking as far as this year we're another strong Olineman from being NFC/Super Bowl favorites? Maybe Keim pulls another deal.

Hopefully Hudson comes back and gets the other guys in order. Garcia is better at RG anyway.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have gone from hoping for 7 or 8 wins to believing, with a little luck on the injury front, this team CAN win it all. They, IMO, haven't even played their best yet. If they go full tilt for 60 they would be unstoppable.

All I can say to GB is "NEXT!".

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and Washington still got rolled by 14. I think we have a better roster than Green Bay and I think this is a game where we are rightly favorites. That said, Rodgers, Adams, and Jones are legit weapons and tough to matchup with.

So excited to see how we play because I love watching the Cardinals play in meaningful games against top teams.
This game could have had a completely different outcome if Hienike scores on that drive where it was reversed because he gave himself up before going in. The WFT shot themselves in the foot so many times. Give credit to the Packers D, but I still think Washington truly should have won this game. The D completely shut Jones down and if the Cards can do this, I like our chances of going 8-0.

Sure seems like this matchup is always a prime time game! Playoffs, Thurs/Sunday night/Monday games. Love it. I'm guessing this will be the most watched game of the year so far. Gonna be fun

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bears HC Matt Nagy tested positive today and with the Packers DC testing today as well, it's safe to assume we'll see more Packers test positive before Thursday. We are 8 days past the Packers/Bears game.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
To be fair it wasn't the O line as a whole. It was mainly Josh Jones and a bit of Garcia.
The Captain is a FA after next year.
Justin Pugh will be 32 and have a 12 mil cap hit next year.
Hudson will be 33 and have a 12 mil cap hit.
Is Josh Jones a RG or RT?
Beachum will be 33.

We are currently 7th in OL spending and will be 4th next year. We will have 3 of our 5 over 32 years of age and a 4th at 29. We are seeing the benefits of that spending but we also need to recognize that drafting and adding talent up front is what will continue to keep Kyler playing at his best.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This game could have had a completely different outcome if Hienike scores on that drive where it was reversed because he gave himself up before going in. The WFT shot themselves in the foot so many times. Give credit to the Packers D, but I still think Washington truly should have won this game. The D completely shut Jones down and if the Cards can do this, I like our chances of going 8-0.

Sure seems like this matchup is always a prime time game! Playoffs, Thurs/Sunday night/Monday games. Love it. I'm guessing this will be the most watched game of the year so far. Gonna be fun
14 is a beatdown of a NFL team. Coulda, shoulda, woulda is the life of bad football teams.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Whoa. Iceman sighting!! Welcome back, buddy!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
If everything is virtual does that mean from office to office? Otherwise how are they coming in for their daily testing?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If everything is virtual does that mean from office to office? Otherwise how are they coming in for their daily testing?
Can they do drive by tests in the team parking lot? Similar to what us normal folk go through.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So is Hudson coming back for this game or next game?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Short turn around (Thursday game) and they all have to get on planes - not ideal for them in this situation.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson