Wk 9-Arizona Cardinals @ SF 49ers Pre Game Thread Oct 29-Nov 6, 2021.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

COVERAGE
Watch -
FOX
Listen -
NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, SiriusXM, TuneIn

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers
Sunday November 7, 2021
Kickoff - 02:25 PM

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
National media going to ignore this game but a win gets Cards to 3 wins in division. That should be huge boost to team that only manages 1-2 last couple of seasons.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
“I know he was sore today,” Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury said Friday, via Josh Weinfuss of ESPN. “Hopefully, the next two or three days off will be good for him. We’ll see where he’s at next week.”

1st series we'll run him right at Fred Warner

In all seriousness, I really hope Hudson is back. And we've never hung 30 on the 49ers in the Kliff/Kyler era. So to cool some of the doubt it'd be nice if we have a good offensive showing.

A win is a win obviously. However, if this is another game where they've got 17 idk.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Stay healthy, be back, back to the basics and the details.All 3 phases play well and don't make incredible self hurting mistakes.

Last edited:

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tartt & Kinlaw both put on injury reserve today. They still got to play tomorrow & with that awful injury luck, not sure what 49ers team we play next week.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the Bears have a shot at beating the Niners.

Ford is out, one of their LB's is out. Tarrt and Kinlaw just went to IR. Niners are on the road. And despite how sucky the Bears have been they actually have a better record than the Niners.

Ugly game 20-17 bears.

Last edited:

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Ford is out, one of their LB's is out. Tarrt and Kinlaw just went to IR. Niners are on the road. And despite how sucky the Bears have been they actually have a better record than the Niners.

Ugly game 20-17 bears.
Also on the side of the Bears, Matt Nagy is not coaching.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Ugly game 20-17 bears.

Chicago sounds more banged up. I was thinking a loss could send SF into a spiral but that’s what I thought last year when they came in here at 5-9 with a backup QB and smacked us in the face.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chicago sounds more banged up. I was thinking a loss could send SF into a spiral but that’s what I thought last year when they came in here at 5-9 with a backup QB and smacked us in the face.

All pivoted on that screen to Deebo for 80+ yards. Bears could have taken that one if they stopped that. That lifted the Niners and stuck a knife in the Bears.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far forecast is no rain. Rain today rain Thur but no rain Sun. Not sure if that's good or bad after watching Jimmy play in the rain

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson