Wk 8-Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread Oct 25 - Oct 27, 2021

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
COVERAGE
Watch -
FOX, NFL NETWORK, Amazon
Listen -
NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, SiriusXM, TuneIn

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals
Thursday October 28, 2021
Kickoff - 06:20 PM

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I obviously hope we win but at least I pray we don't lay an egg with national eyes on us.

I know all the media will be like "Same old Cards. Told you they weren't contenders" when we would still be 7-1 and beat Titans, Rams, and Browns on the way.

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Love it. Let's go. This is the type of matchup that tells you about your team.

Vance, let's see that scheme up against Rodgers, Jones and Adams. Let's see how prepared you are for Rodgers and his quick snap vs substitution.

Let's see how our secondary plays against a premier WR and a QB who extends plays.

Can Kliff and Kyler call and execute a quick start?

Can we take advantage of a pretty pedestrian secondary.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hopefully the coaching staff is noticing this…..
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I obviously hope we win but at least I pray we don;t lay an egg with national eyes on us.

I know all the media will be like "Same old Cards. Told you they weren't contenders" when we would still be 7-1 and beat Titans, Rams, and Browns on the way.
Nah this reminds me of Seahawks (game 1) last year where I think we show out.

Honestly the Rams rematch on MNF is one I worry about (primarily because of our Oline)

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
No World Series game Thursday so the spotlight is on. It’s hard to imagine a win and getting pub for 10 straight days.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love it. Let's go. This is the type of matchup that tells you about your team.

Vance, let's see that scheme up against Rodgers, Jones and Adams. Let's see how prepared you are for Rodgers and his quick snap vs substitution.

Let's see how our secondary plays against a premier WR and a QB who extends plays.

Can Kliff and Kyler call and execute a quick start?

Can we take advantage of a pretty pedestrian secondary.

I haven't been that impressed with GB despite their record.

As there weren't many games on yesterday Wash vs GB was on Redzone a bunch. Washington seemed to have their way with their defense. Marched down the field at will, got the the EZ a few times and crapped out hence only 10 but should have been a much closer game.

Washington had something like 475 yards of total offense.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Nah this reminds me of Seahawks (game 1) last year where I think we show out.

Honestly the Rams rematch on MNF is one I worry about (primarily because of our Oline)

I was less worried about TNF before our O line sucked yesterday

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I haven't been that impressed with GB despite their record.

As there weren't many games on yesterday Wash vs GB was on Redzone a bunch. Washington seemed to have their way with their defense. Marched down the field at will, got the the EZ a few times and crapped out hence only 10 but should have been a much closer game.

Washington had something like 475 yards of total offense.
and Washington still got rolled by 14. I think we have a better roster than Green Bay and I think this is a game where we are rightly favorites. That said, Rodgers, Adams, and Jones are legit weapons and tough to matchup with.

So excited to see how we play because I love watching the Cardinals play in meaningful games against top teams.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
and Washington still got rolled by 14. I think we have a better roster than Green Bay and I think this is a game where we are rightly favorites. That said, Rodgers, Adams, and Jones are legit weapons and tough to matchup with.

So excited to see how we play because I love watching the Cardinals play in meaningful games against top teams.
I think it's a bit of a stretch to say they got rolled. Packers get a TD on 4th down.

Redskins QB gave himself up at 1 yard line instead of running it in. No score. McL dropped a TD pass right in his chest.

Several turnovers and couldn't convert 4th downs.

Sloppy, but it was much much closer than score indicated. The Redskins looked inept in crunch moments, but still if you didn't see the score, one would say W was playing much better. They just choked. I felt really bad for W fans honestly, that was brutal. It's not like they were curbstomped or anything, a game like that one to lose is worse.

We are much better than W and I don't see us having the same struggles.

Not too many impressive wins so far (that SF comeback was ridic tho), but they have the A-Rod factor, so always dangerous and they get the job done. They are overly dependent on Adams (like we were with Hopkins last year).

Jones is good, and that's what worries me more, so long as we focus on Adams.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I think it's a bit of a stretch to say they got rolled. Packers get a TD on 4th down.

Redskins QB gave himself up at 1 yard line instead of running it in. No score. McL dropped a TD pass right in his chest.

Several turnovers and couldn't convert 4th downs.

Sloppy, but it was much much closer than score indicated. The Redskins looked inept in crunch moments, but still if you didn't see the score, one would say W was playing much better. They just choked. I felt really bad for W fans honestly, that was brutal. It's not like they were curbstomped or anything, a game like that one to lose is worse

We are much better than W and I don't see us having the same struggles.

Not too many impressive wins so far (that SF comeback was ridic tho), but they have the A-Rod factor, so always dangerous and they get the job done. They are overly dependent on Adams (like we were with Hopkins last year).

Jones is good, and that's what worries me more.
Agree. My fear though is that ARod carves us up like Kirk Cousins did. Its why the offense has to score in the 30s. Start fast.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
The Packers is the Packers, but Rodgers and #17 are a lethal duo and please don't give Rodgers the ball with any time on the board and a chance to pull out a victory.

WFT is a bottom five team with two very good players in Young and McLaren. They are what I thought they were and Green Bay didn't let 'em off the hook.