Wk 8-Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread Oct 25 - Oct 27, 2021

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This will be our coronation as the NFC's best team.

After we win this week, the media will start talking about a potential undefeated season.

20-0.
Maybe a little bit of this but as long as the Cowboys are relevant they will get more attention. I would say that the Brady led Bucs will also get more love than us but I do hear and see a lot of love for our Cards at this point.
Packers, Rams and Cowboys are our toughest games left and the boys aren't until wk 17. IMHO if we are undefeated and beat the Rams in wk 14 then the talk of a perfect season will ratchet up.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gotta feel for Kirk. Either the Oline gives up pressure or Kyler worries about waiting too long for the deep route and goes elsewhere. Kirk would have had one man to beat for the TD on this last play.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I think this is where we miss Hudson. Kyler was getting settled in the pocket and that allowed for more deep shots. Can understand when Garcia/Jones have been inconsistent that you'd just take the 1st down.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Gotta feel for Kirk. Either the Oline gives up pressure or Kyler worries about waiting too long for the deep route and goes elsewhere. Kirk would have had one man to beat for the TD on this last play.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I think this is where we miss Hudson. Kyler was getting settled in the pocket and that allowed for more deep shots. Can understand when Garcia/Jones have been inconsistent that you'd just take the 1st down.
Yup Kirk was open if there was time to develop.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Murray confirmed on the safety he had a little bruise on his neck and that it was more the shot to the leg that he was dealing with for a bit.

If you watch the replay after the facemask another guy comes up to try and keep him from getting out of the endzone and he collides with Kyler's legs. That is where he got dinged.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
K1 was streaming NBA 2K on Twitch after game yesterday. He must not be hurting too bad, if that's the case

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This will be our coronation as the NFC's best team.

After we win this week, the media will start talking about a potential undefeated season.

20-0.
It's a new (and necessary) step in the evolution of the team.

External expectation
Positive publicity
Playoff/Superbowl talk
Outright favouritism
Etc

How will we cope with a new level of attention and scrutiny? And people fawning over us.

The perennial winners have learnt to handle it. The outside noise doesn't distract them.

How we handle it will decide our season. And by we I mean players, coaches and staff

Match ups like Thursday are great - Spotlight Games - preparation for the big challenges to come.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope Garcia will be fine.

I want the team to come and play, no sleepwalking, not taking them lightly. play good sound football an all 3 phases and KK calling a good game and make sound decisions. Rest will play out itself. ARod can always have a great game I hope K1 is now ready to answer if Arod has oe of this games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson