Wk 14-LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 12/6/21-12/12/21

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder what the fan feeling here is now because we won the last one easily?

I think this game will be much tougher. We already punked them once and they NEED this win. They are going to be well up for this game.

Plus, let's be honest. We haven't played well at home that weren't the Texans. I'm actually favoring the Rams slightly.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I wonder what the fan feeling here is now because we won the last one easily?

I think this game will be much tougher. We already punked them once and they NEED this win. They are going to be well up for this game.

Plus, let's be honest. We haven't played well at home that weren't the Texans. I'm actually favoring the Rams slightly.
I think the Rams defense is going to be on a mission to not get embarrassed again. The offensive line for the Cardinals needs to keep their heads on a swivel... They will be coming for Murray. I also expect their defensive secondary to work extra hard in hiding coverages to confuse Kyler into throwing interceptions.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested to see if the rams make any defensive adjustments. The first game we had 11 completions to RB's or TE's including 6 to Maxx 1 for a TD. It was a major factor in the game if they tried to dial up pressure Kyler just took the safety valve. It was one of Kyler's better running games, and Chase had a huge game in part due to that 54 yard run we popped deep in our own end of the field. So we did lots of things well that weren't the vertical pass game.

The Rams were so focused on stopping the deep shots they gave up everything else

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t know the exact stat and someone can pull it up, but Stafford is WINLESS against teams that are 3 or 4 games above .500. Don’t let us be the first win

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't feel good about this game.

Kirk and Moore are disappearing in the offense. DHop is not 100% so Ramsey has advantage. No chase Edmonds. Rams just need to stop Conner and Kyler and they have talent to do it.

On defense, Stafford missed a couple of throws in last game though they moved the ball that ended up being a huge difference. Run defense is a real concern since that Rams win.

Just feel Rams are desperate and they need this win otherwise they can kiss the season good bye with road playoffs games. Oh, they beat Cardinals last year when everything was on the line..

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Kirk and Moore are disappearing in the offense. DHop is not 100% so Ramsey has advantage. No chase Edmonds. Rams just need to stop Conner and Kyler and they have talent to do it.

On defense, Stafford missed a couple of throws in last game though they moved the ball that ended up being a huge difference. Run defense is a real concern since that Rams win.

Just feel Rams are desperate and they need this win otherwise they can kiss the season good bye with road playoffs games. Oh, they beat Cardinals last year when everything was on the line..

They should be desperate, we're a BETTER team!

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

Kirk and Moore disappearing? Not likely
D Hop looked dang close to 100% to me
I believe Edmonds is back 100% for the Rams game
Stopping Conner and Kyler? You act like thats an easy task?!?

Not trying to tell you how to live your Cardinals fandom, but damn thats about the most negative thought process ive read in a long time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard