Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Pre Game thread. 10/10/23-10/14/23

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Rams

WR Marquise Brown (illness) is questionable to be in the Cardinals lineup. S Jalen Thompson (hamstring) has been ruled out while OL Dennis Daley (ankle), TE Elijah Higgins (illness), DL Jonathan Ledbetter (finger), LB Jesse Luketa (shoulder), LB Myjai Sanders (thumb), CB Garrett Williams (knee) and LB Josh Woods (ankle) join Brown in the questionable group.

The Rams listed LB Ernest Jones (knee), DT Larrell Murchison (knee), and OL Joe Noteboom (groin) as questionable.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But I thought Stafford was "the best QB in the league so far" ?!? :shrug:

This is just one metric. Obviously Baker hasn't been the 2nd best QB in the league.

Stafford leads the league in big time throws for example.

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
If brown was practicing Friday would be shocked to not see him suit up Sunday.

Very interested to see if Garrett Williams gets any playing time. Lord knows we need the help and the kid has the highest ceiling of anyone currently not injured (baker and Thompson). Hell if he is healthy, I’d be ok just letting him get his feet wet out there #tankyear style

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very interested to see if Garrett Williams gets any playing time. Lord knows we need the help and the kid has the highest ceiling of anyone currently not injured (baker and Thompson). Hell if he is healthy, I’d be ok just letting him get his feet wet out there #tankyear style
I'm ready to see how he looks

Might as well give him all the chances we can, if he's healthy

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If brown was practicing Friday would be shocked to not see him suit up Sunday.

I don't think Garrett plays yet. He's not even had a full practice.

I think we have an idea about how this staff works now, they are cautious with injuries. I don't think William plays until he has a week of full practice.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I didn’t write a preview. I honestly see no way the defense can stop an offense with multiple quality receivers. I’ve always liked Hamilton, but Clark has to play. Sit Wilson if you‘re sitting someone. They’ll still get beat. Taking Connor out means the Cards will struggle to keep the Rams’ offense off the field. I’d start Demercado and hope he is one of those backs who heats up with carries. Ingram is overmatched. I focus on throwing short, quick slants, as time to throw will be severely limited. The Cards are weakest at G and the pressure is likely to come up the middle. Roll Dobbs out continually. I can’t see a win, but a good effort would be appreciated.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn’t write a preview. I honestly see no way the defense can stop an offense with multiple quality receivers. I’ve always liked Hamilton, but Clark has to play. Sit Wilson if you‘re sitting someone. They’ll still get beat. Taking Connor out means the Cards will struggle to keep the Rams’ offense off the field. I’d start Demercado and hope he is one of those backs who heats up with carries. Ingram is overmatched. I focus on throwing short, quick slants, as time to throw will be severely limited. The Cards are weakest at G and the pressure is likely to come up the middle. Roll Dobbs out continually. I can’t see a win, but a good effort would be appreciated.

With no JT someone else has to play slot. I'm imagine Clark, Marco and Hamilton will all play this week.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson