Wk 14-LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 12/6/21-12/12/21

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"It's why they play the game"

Here's a more appropriate cliche....
This is the time of year when Kliffy and Kyler tend to fold up… so tonight really isn’t a surprise. We have one of the easiest remaining schedules. Let’s see if Kliffy and Kyler can close the deal and win the west. I have my doubts…
The Colts and Cowboys are by no means easy games at all.

Corbin

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I’ve lived in LA for 20 years. No one really gives a crap about the Rams. Lakers, Dodgers, USC football all tower over the Rams who are probably about even with the Kings and only above the Chargers as far as fandom and coverage.

Even during their Super Bowl run, the radio talked more about the Lakers and Luke Walton struggling as coach in the lead up to Sunday than they did the Rams.

My family has had seasons tickets going back to 1988. Anywhere from 1-4 members of my family attended almost every game during that span. Not even the packers or Steelers who travel MUCH BETTER than Rams fans have ever approached 40%, much less an absurd 60%, in the toaster.

And yes, living in the OC for the past 22 years the Rams are 100% behind the dodgers, lakers, USC, Angels, and even raiders still. And may even lag the kings when they’re good.
:Dold:Dold

I was there tonight and at least 1/3 of fans were rams! If you think otherwise the venders with Cardinal colored glasses want to speak with you

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. But the Rams have 3 games against teams fighting for their post season lives… and a 4th against Seattle who will not at all be a push-over…
Lol... so do we.

The only difference in our schedules are we have the Lions.

But three remaining games are tough as well.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Lol... so do we.

The only difference in our schedules are we have the Lions.

But three remaining games are tough as well.
We play the Hawks in the final week of the season. Had we won last night and taken care of some additional business in Detroit and perhaps at home vs Indy, the Hawks game wouldn’t matter much…
The Rams play Seattle this Sunday and close against the 9ers in a game that will likely mean a ton to the 9ers…

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I'll take the word of our poster who said it was 95% Cards fans. He was sitting on the visitor's side.
The truth is that I heard "Coop" chants in the stadium last night in the 4th quarter. on the broadcast Maybe Card fans just appreciate Kupp greatness? or the stadium emptied in the 4th and we heard visiting fans?

Corbin

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'll take the word of our poster who said it was 95% Cards fans. He was sitting on the visitor's side.
Guess your poster doesn’t know how to count? Assess? Maybe he was watching at home? Ps nice avatar stealing from a user from ROD! Maybe unoriginality fits along with not being able to count past one’s fingers and toes. :rolleyes:
The truth is that I heard "Coop" chants in the stadium last night in the 4th quarter. on the broadcast Maybe Card fans just appreciate Kupp greatness? or the stadium emptied in the 4th and we heard visiting fans?
:p Coop chants were loud asf in that stadium and they only got louder when some of the Cards fans started leaving at the end of the 3rd QTR! Lol Hey It’s all good, I think Ram trucks is thinking of being the sponsor for the stadiums name in Glendale SINCE WE OWN THAT STADIUM! It’s like a second home field idk :thewave:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Guess your poster doesn’t know how to count? Assess? Maybe he was watching at home? Ps nice avatar stealing from a user from ROD! Maybe unoriginality fits along with not being able to count past one’s fingers and toes. :rolleyes:

:p Coop chants were loud asf in that stadium and they only got louder when some of the Cards fans started leaving at the end of the 3rd QTR! Lol Hey It’s all good, I think Ram trucks is thinking of being the sponsor for the stadiums name in Glendale SINCE WE OWN THAT STADIUM! It’s like a second home field idk :thewave:

Nice knowing ya!

:ban::ban::ban:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard