Who will be the next James Bond?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
oh, i don't know. He at least at least has the physical traits for the action scenes.

Cast a Yank as Bond. That'll cause a meltdown. :D

yeah...let's really piss people off...

Denzel Washington for Bond!

hmmmm,...... naaaahhhhh.....

Rue Paul for BOND!!

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Offered $150M for two more films apparently. I don't know what the record is for most money paid to an actor for one film but that's gotta be up there.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Offered $150M for two more films apparently. I don't know what the record is for most money paid to an actor for one film but that's gotta be up there.
that is a lot... just heard something that the Rock is currently the top paid box office draw at $60mil per movie.

at that price they must really want Craig back....... I like him as bond, but it kinda seamed like the role played out for him... I would prefer Hiddleston, get a bit younger with it.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The studio upped their offer when Hiddleston started dating Taylor Swift. No Bond would ever be "whipped" in a relationship.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is a lot... just heard something that the Rock is currently the top paid box office draw at $60mil per movie.

at that price they must really want Craig back....... I like him as bond, but it kinda seamed like the role played out for him... I would prefer Hiddleston, get a bit younger with it.

Not sure where you heard that but he is making between 10 to 20 million for the next Furious movie. I think the number you have is what he made all of last year (64.5 million). However, 30 million for two Bond films is insane. He would be dumb to pass it up. That would be enough to put in on this years #3 (for total made) list with just two movies.

Just take that unheard of check, make two more Bond films and ride off into the sunset.

Last edited:

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
The studio upped their offer when Hiddleston started dating Taylor Swift. No Bond would ever be "whipped" in a relationship.

No to Hiddleson or Cumberbatch. Both are scrawny and have weak chins. My vote would be for Travis Fimmel from the Vikings. He would have that traditional Bond masculine look.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks Like Daniel Craig Is Coming Back To Play James Bond After All
The actor once famously said he’d rather “slash my wrists” than reprise his role.
Daniel Craig is coming back for at least one more martini. Shaken, not stirred.

That’s right, the British actor who once said he’d rather “slash my wrists” than play James Bond one more time is reportedly set to reprise his role in the popular film franchise, according to The New York Times. (In his defense, Craig had already walked back his surprising comment, saying he would “miss it terribly” if he left the “Bond” films.)

Two sources close to production told the outlet Craig’s return “is a done deal.” A representative for Craig declined to comment when contacted by HuffPost.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...43ce4b0e201d5781a1c?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me too. Loved him in Luther.

yeah... Idris is freaking great. Wish they had gotten to him a little earlier though as he's already 45.

The interwebs and Trumpkins will freak out over this if it happens.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is old news?! This has been discussed for at least a couple years now. I think it would be a fantastic choice.
Yeah I think it's been off and on since Craig was chosen. Idris would be great, but I think Chiwetel Ejiofor would also make a good Bond.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
yeah... Idris is freaking great. Wish they had gotten to him a little earlier though as he's already 45.

The interwebs and Trumpkins will freak out over this if it happens.

People freaked out when they made Bond blonde. FTR I think Daniel Craig is at worst the second greatest Bond and maybe the best.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is old news?! This has been discussed for at least a couple years now. I think it would be a fantastic choice.

I do to, but I think the next bond should be younger.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard