Week 7: Cardinals Off-Season 2/20/2023-2/26/2023

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gannon knows how good Rallis is with LB's he saw it every day in practice, without really knowing, I'm pretty sure he's confident Rallis can use Collins & Simmons the right way. Someone posted a video on here of Rallis teaching his LB's to shed blocks & that's exactly what Collins needs. I feel pretty confident we'll see both players looking really good in 2023.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gannon knows how good Hallis is with LB's he saw it every day in practice, without really knowing, I'm pretty sure he's confident Hallis can use Collins & Simmons the right way. Someone posted a video on here of Hallis teaching his LB's to shed blocks & that's exactly what Collins needs. I feel pretty confident we'll see both players looking really good in 2023.
*Rallis

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How much does Taylor Lewan have left in the tank? Released by the Titans where Monti was. Was a stud LT for a long time, think injuries have slowed him down a bit.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How much does Taylor Lewan have left in the tank? Released by the Titans where Monti was. Was a stud LT for a long time, think injuries have slowed him down a bit.

Not a lot. Lewan is the tackle CJ punked for most of the sacks in that game he got 5.