Suns @ Warriors Tuesday game thread, 10-24-2023 - SEASON OPENER

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Suns win the opener!

Nice game by Booker, Nurkic, Okogie, Eubanks.
Not as great game by Durant, Allen, Gordon. But I can't imagine the subpar shooting from them will continue.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
It's a good win, but it exposes what I've been concerned about, which is that the Suns have six or seven legitimate players and then a bunch of guys desperate to stay in the league. The bench plus Allen shot 10-36, with 8 assists and 8 turnovers. Even if everyone is healthy, Vogel is going to have to get quality bench minutes from somewhere.

I was wrong about Okogie. He has enough intangibles to have secured a spot, and when he's making shots, he's a real asset.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Everybody doesn't have to have a good night every night - the goal is to win the game - that's what team is - everybody that everybody's giving up on after just 4 quarters - it's temporary - they'll be heroes next week - but go head

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
It's a good win, but it exposes what I've been concerned about, which is that the Suns have five or six legitimate players and then a bunch of guys desperate to stay in the league. The bench plus Allen shot 10-36, with 8 assists and 8 turnovers. Even if everyone is healthy, Vogel is going to have to get quality minutes from somewhere.

I was wrong about Okogie. He has enough intangibles to have secured a spot, and when he's making shots, he's a real asset.
Beal, Booker, KD, Nurkic, Watanabe, Gordon, Okogie, Allen

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What more can one ask?

Winning on the road against a good team when the Suns don't play well.

Only good teams do this.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
A little surprised the Suns didn't go any deeper on the bench... no KBD or Metu tonight.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads