Suns @ Warriors Tuesday game thread, 10-24-2023 - SEASON OPENER

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns regular season opener is almost here.

It will be on national television, so almost everyone should be able to watch.

When: Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Television: TNT

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 7 PM Arizona time

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah… crap! Just realized I’m going to see Killers Of A Flower Moon on Tuesday night.

SMH!

Most of the cast will die, maybe one character will remotely resemble a protagonist but still be terrible, and the movie will be depressing.

Now you can skip it and watch sports

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Ah… crap! Just realized I’m going to see Killers Of A Flower Moon on Tuesday night.

SMH!
I want to see this movie. It popped up on my Apple TV saying it’s streaming soon. I looked it up tonight and it won’t stream until 45 days after release! But no way am I missing our season opener. :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to see this movie. It popped up on my Apple TV saying it’s streaming soon. I looked it up tonight and it won’t stream until 45 days after release! But no way am I missing our season opener. :D
I’m too much of a Scorcese simp not to go see it in the theater ASAP.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't wait for the season to start!

Got Sling on my cell phone now and I have figured out how to prop it up on a pillow and catch the game while also watching shows with my wife. Its a win win!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any way to get move up your movie outing to an earlier date? :shrug:

Nah. One of my best friends who I originally moved out to LA with to write many, many moons ago, and is an equal Scorcese Simp, is only in town for a couple days and it’s the one showing we can check it out together.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow suns season on tues nice good match up with warririors will be entertaining :)

Want to see big performances by newcomer beal :), kd, dbook. And allan boi diop on bench do well

Will have my 420 edibles rdy :)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Warriors have five solid starters and depth. It will be an interesting matchup.

We will get to see super Dario again.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't have a Center though and we do. I'd rather have KD masquerading as a PF than Draymond pretending to be a Center.
They’ve already won a title with Draymond as a Center.

And they can always bring in Looney… who they also won a title with as a Center.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Man I can’t wait for Tuesday. I think the Suns were hiding a lot during the preseason. Book made the “unguardable” comments which isn’t his style so I’m thinking they have something truly special cooking for him to say that.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Golden state is favored by 1. That is a crazy good bet. Can’t see how suns will lose.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
sure we have a lot of firepower but defense is how you beat the warriors - lots of extremely communicative team defense - because 3 tenths of a second is the difference between a clean look and a contested shot

but if it ends up being a 3 point shootout so be it - everyone of our starting 5 can hit the deep ball and that's not even counting Gordon or Yuta or Goodwin - a long distance contest doesn't scare me

one thing's for sure tho - Klay Thompson still hates Devin Booker for the disrespect Booker bestowed upon thee - Klay will probably come out hot and then sink back into mediocrity as the game winds on but make no mistake - this is going to be playoff intensity basketball - and I'm so glad it'll actually be 5 on 5

Last edited:

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Draymond has his work cut out for him.
I say we run the big guys straight at him to get him in foul trouble.
Booker can melt Klays face and we put Goodwin in Stephs pocket till he fouls out.
OR we can just outscore them.
Suns by 23

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson