Suns open 2023-24 Season at Warriors (10-24)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's hard to believe this is the first time Kevin Durant will play at the Warriors since leaving. Hopefully it all works out.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We'll also be playing Chris Paul. Looking forward to his first game in Phoenix more but will be interesting to see him and Book going at each other.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bummer that we don't open at home.

Also... I kinda hope I don't get that Christmas game in my half season ticket plan. Bailing on Christmas dinner just... isn't really possible, I'd never hear the end of it, my parents are in their mid 70s and they'd get dark when delivering that guilt trip.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the Suns 2023-24 regular season schedule.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns will have 14 back to backs. Woohoo!

Anyways, figured I'd post the JPG images so people can save them without messing with Twitter.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So does anyone e know what games are gonna be on tv or if they are tnt or espn games are not broadcast anywhere else?

Don't really know yet. They haven't released details for how they'll be aired locally. I'd imagine the ESPN & TNT games won't be available through normal means but I'm only guessing based on how a lot of national games wouldn't be aired on Fox Sports Net AZ back when they aired the games.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So does anyone e know what games are gonna be on tv or if they are tnt or espn games are not broadcast anywhere else?
Well I saw one schedule that said every game not on national TV would be on channel 3, but honestly I'm not totally sure that is accurate since when they made the deal it sounded like they could be on multiple channels - but I hope it's accurate because then I can just use YouTube TV to watch.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard