Suns updates and discussion for the 2023-24 season

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Given the arc of this team it’s better to fail spectacularly than fail barely. If they got hot and made a conference finals run they probably run it back. Going out in embarrassing fashion is probably the best thing for overwhelming change starting with trading KD while he’s still got all-NBA team value.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I don’t think anything was as disappointing as the 2022 64 win Suns, favored by everyone to win the title, only to blow a 2-0 lead to a weak Mavs team in the 2nd round, ending with the most humiliating Game 7 home loss, literally, in league history.
Yeah, perhaps I mean more from a total season standpoint...2022 we at least had some fun during the regular season. This has been a root canal all year.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, perhaps I mean more from a total season standpoint...2022 we at least had some fun during the regular season. This has been a root canal all year.
True.

The 1996 Suns team is up there tho. That was post 3-1 blown series lead to Houston when we traded for Hot Rod as the missing piece, drafted Finley
and were supposed to finally have the big man we needed. Then went a mediocre 41-41 and lost in the first round to the Spurs.

That said, after losing a consecutive blown series to the Rockets kinda made any move thereafter feels meaningless.

Last edited:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team has really been a struggle to watch this year. This is the fewest Suns games I have been to in person in YEARS for sure. First time I won't be attending a playoff game either unless they make a deep run.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team has really been a struggle to watch this year. This is the fewest Suns games I have been to in person in YEARS for sure. First time I won't be attending a playoff game either unless they make a deep run.

They are not just extremely disappointing, but they're boring.

It's been a rough season.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Something tells me that this team has not been a joy to coach for Kevin Young.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't been in two years. The ticket prices are stupid high. And I absolutely hate the tier pricing.