My attempt at a mock draft

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
I don’t like doing drafts this early in the year, but what the hell, why not take a shot at it. I don’t project trades because who knows what will happen.

1. Rams- Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
This pick will either be Bradford or Clausen. The Rams have a ton of needs but the biggest one may be at quarterback. In order to win in this league you have to have good play from your quarterback. The Rams have skipped picking QBs the last few years and now are pretty much forced into taking one even though these two are probably the worst prospects out of all the recent QB prospects to come out. I say Bradford for the fact that I think he will have the better career than Clausen.

2. Lions- Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma St.
I believe this is the biggest slam dunk in the draft. The Lions just traded for Corey Williams who is serviceable at DT. The Lions invested $70 million in Matt Stafford last year and need to protect him. By drafting Okung they would be able to move Jeff Backus to guard and will go a long way to solidifying a line that has to face all of the top pass rushers in the NFC North.

3. Buccaneers- Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
This is where the first trade could happen. I believe the Redskins are going to take whichever quarterback is available, so a team like the Seahawks may try to trade up to get a QB should they choose to. If no trade happens then the Bucs will be glad to take Suh. There were rumors they thought about trading with the Rams so they could get him, so if they can get the guy they want while staying put, all the better.

4. Redskins- Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
Jason Campbell is not going to be in Washington for very long. The Redskins need a QB and since they just invested $100 million in Haynesworth they will not be taking McCoy. If the Rams take Clausen first then the Skins will take Bradford, these two are interchangeable.

5. Chiefs- Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
I am having a real hard time figuring out where the Chiefs are going to go. On one hand to get Gerald McCoy or Eric Berry at number 5 would be a steal, but they have gone defense the past two drafts. Last year they sunk $60 million into Matt Cassell and they have no one to protect him. That makes me think they will reach to draft a tackle. That would lead them to choose between Anthony Davis, Bruce Campbell, Bryan Bulaga, or Trent Williams. I choose Williams for the same reason I choose Bradford earlier, I think he will be the best of the bunch. If for some reason one of the quarterbacks are still available, I believe the Chiefs will try to trade down so some team could leap frog the Seahawks.

6. Seahawks- Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
I hate to do it, but if he is here the Seahawks run the card up with McCoy’s name on it. There is no one else left in the draft that has his ability. I guess they could take Eric Berry but if McCoy is there then he will be the pick.

7. Browns- Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
This is a no brainier if the draft were to work out this way. I could see the Browns trying to move up to take a QB since I doubt Seneca Wallace is going to last very long as a starter, but Berry at this position is great value for this franchise.

8. Raiders- Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
No brainier. He ran a 4.85 in the 40 yard dash. Crazy Uncle Al already has given his card to Goodell.

9. Bills- Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
I have zero clue as to where the Bills might be looking to go. The two obvious choices are tackle and wide receiver. I think Dez Bryant should be the guy but the Bills have no one to get him the ball and no one to protect the quarterback. That is why I went with Bulaga, he is the best tackle prospect left.

10. Jaguars- Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma St.
This is the only guy that makes sense. They have no receivers, Bryant is the best receiver in the draft. I could see them try to trade down, but I doubt they would get much, there isn’t anyone on the board that seems like a must have.

11. Broncos- Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama
I initially thought they would take Dan Williams, but since Jamal Williams just signed with the Broncos they will be able to look elsewhere. Of they guys who are left McClain is the best. I could see them take Joe Haden since they are getting older at the corner position.

12. Dolphins- Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
I believe this pick will be defense and is between Williams, Derrick Morgan, and Jason-Pierre Paul. I think DT is their biggest need on the line which makes Williams the pick.

13. 49ers- Joe Haden, CB, Florida
The 49ers are going to choose between Haden and the rest of the OT. Haden is the better player and in a division with some good receivers (especially if the Seahawks get Brandon Marshall) then Haden should be the guy.

14. Seahawks- Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
The Seahawks will continue to re-make their defensive line. To me this is between Morgan and Paul and the rest of the tackles. Morgan is too good a value to pass up.

15. Giants- Jason-Pierre Paul, DE, South Florida
Osi Umenyiora is complaining and seems to want out. This will give them a guy who could replace Osi.

16. Titans- Brandon Graham, DE/LB, Michigan
The Titans have lost Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch the last two years so they could use some help along the defensive line. So to me it comes up to Bryan Price, Everson Griffen, and Brandon Graham. Graham is best at getting to the QB so he is the pick. I wouldn’t be shocked to see them go with Kyle Wilson to pair up with Cortland Finnegan.

17. 49ers- Earl Thomas, S, Texas
I know a lot of people have the 49ers taking C.J. Spiller here but I just don’t see it. They just drafted Glen Coffee last year and taking a return guy at 17 is just crazy. I would imagine the 49ers are going to pick from the remaining tackles and safeties. Earl Thomas seems like the best choice out of the group.

18. Steelers- Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
Iupati just seems like a Pittsburgh guy. I think Iupati will be the pick over the remaining tackles. Wouldn’t shock me to see Kyle Wilson be picked here either, their corners are awful.

19. Falcons- Everson Griffen, DE, USC
The Falcons need help at a bunch of positions. They could use a running back, help along both lines and a linebacker. I think Griffen is the choice because he is the best at getting to the quarterback.

20. Texans- Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise St.
Here is another no brainer unfortunately. As soon as Robinson went to the Falcons the Texans began making Kyle Wilson jerseys for the team shop. I guess I could see them take Spiller or Ryan Mathews to help the running game or possibly a safety but Wilson is the pick.

21. Bengals- Taylor Mays, S, USC
This pick is contingent on the Bengals signing a wide receiver in free agency. I am fairly certain Cincinnati is the place where Terrell Owens will end up. If he doesn’t then I will change this pick to Demaryius Thomas, Arrelious Benn, or Damian Williams.

22. Patriots- Jared Odrick, DE/DT, Penn St.
I believe this is between Kindle and Odrick. Odrick will be able to replace Richard Seymour.

23. Packers- Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
The Packers need help along the offensive line. I have no idea how Aaron Rodgers didn’t get hurt last season. This pick will be between Davis and Charles Brown. Davis is the better prospect and only gets this far because of concerns about his character. This could prove to be a great steal for the Pack.

24. Eagles- Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
The Eagles could use help along both lines but Dunlap has the potential to be a great pass rusher. He falls because of off the field issues. Eagles are happy to take him.

25. Ravens- Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
They need someone to replace Todd Heap and Gresham is a good one. He will give Flacco another target and take some of the pressure off Anquan.

26. Cardinals- Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
Personally I want Kyle Wilson, but I just don’t see how that is possible. We will have a choice of Weatherspoon, Sergio Kindle, Jerry Hughes, or Daryl Washington. I also wouldn’t be surprised if we consider Brian Price. In the end Weatherspoon’s leadership qualities gives him the nod.

27. Cowboys- Charles Brown, OT, USC
Flozell Adams isn’t getting any younger and the Cowboys are able to take a guy with a lot of potential. This would be a good situation for Brown who needs to put on some weight and will not be pressed into action before he is ready.

28. Chargers- Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno St.
This pick is between four guys. They are Mathews, Spiller, Price, and Cody. They will probably think long and hard about taking a DT since Williams is now gone but in the end they know Sproles is not an every down back. Since they narrowed it down to a running back they decide Spiller and Sproles are too similar which means Mathews is the choice. Personally I think Jonathan Dwyer is going to be a very good pro but this may be too high to take him.

29. Jets- Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech
I think Rex Ryan will think long and hard about taking Sergio Kindle or Jerry Hughes but when push comes to shove he knows they need to get Sanchez more targets. Thomas is the best receiver left though I am sure Sanchez will push to get Damian Williams.

30. Vikings- Brian Price, DT, UCLA
The Williams brothers are getting older and the Vikings get a steal here. Price will be able to sit and learn and be ready to go once one of the Williams’ retires. The Vikings could look at corner as well with a choice between Patrick Robinson and Devin McCourty.

31. Colts- Maurkice Pouncey, C/OG, Florida
The Colts had problems on the line last season and Pouncey will be able to start right away at guard and be able to take over at center once Jeff Saturday decides to hang them up.

32. Saints- Sergio Kindle, DE/LB, Texas
Scott Fujita left to go to Cleveland and now the Saints have a hole at linebacker. They have the choice of Sergio Kindle, Jerry Huges, and Daryl Washington. Kindle is the choice because he could also move up to the line and play as an end.

As for the later rounds instead of trying to pick guys at our picks, I’ll just put a list of guys I’m interested in. It is much easier that way.

QB- Jevan Snead, Ole Miss- He was once considered a top QB prospect but a bad junior season ruined all that. I think if he were available in the 3rd round we would need to jump and take him. He has so much potential so to be able to get him in a mid round seems like a good idea.

QB-John Skelton, Fordham- Seems like a good project type guy, but wouldn’t take him before the 4th round. He seems like a guy who won’t be able to step in this year in case something happens.

TE- Rob Gronkowski, Arizona- I think everyone is in agreement that Gronk would be a great fit here in Arizona, but I highly doubt he will be available when we pick in the 2nd round. It is nice to dream though.

OG- Ciron Black, LSU- Another guy who will most likely be gone by the time we pick in the 2nd round but if he were there I would hope we pick him.

LB- Sean Lee, Penn St- Smart line backer who should be available in the 3rd round. Has had injury issues so that would be a concern.

CB- Walter Thurman, Oregon- He was hurt last year but when healthy was a first round prospect. If he were available in the 3rd round he is my first choice of guys to pick. He may not be fully healthy this season but to snatch him up and stash him for a year will be worth it.

WR- Jacoby Ford, Clemson- If he were there in the 4th then I would love to see Ford as a Cardinal. He would be our punt returner and also give us a legitimate deep threat.

There it is, tear it to pieces.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
I don’t like doing drafts this early in the year, but what the hell, why not take a shot at it. I don’t project trades because who knows what will happen.

1. Rams- Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
This pick will either be Bradford or Clausen. The Rams have a ton of needs but the biggest one may be at quarterback. In order to win in this league you have to have good play from your quarterback. The Rams have skipped picking QBs the last few years and now are pretty much forced into taking one even though these two are probably the worst prospects out of all the recent QB prospects to come out. I say Bradford for the fact that I think he will have the better career than Clausen.

2. Lions- Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma St.
I believe this is the biggest slam dunk in the draft. The Lions just traded for Corey Williams who is serviceable at DT. The Lions invested $70 million in Matt Stafford last year and need to protect him. By drafting Okung they would be able to move Jeff Backus to guard and will go a long way to solidifying a line that has to face all of the top pass rushers in the NFC North.

3. Buccaneers- Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
This is where the first trade could happen. I believe the Redskins are going to take whichever quarterback is available, so a team like the Seahawks may try to trade up to get a QB should they choose to. If no trade happens then the Bucs will be glad to take Suh. There were rumors they thought about trading with the Rams so they could get him, so if they can get the guy they want while staying put, all the better.

4. Redskins- Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
Jason Campbell is not going to be in Washington for very long. The Redskins need a QB and since they just invested $100 million in Haynesworth they will not be taking McCoy. If the Rams take Clausen first then the Skins will take Bradford, these two are interchangeable.

5. Chiefs- Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
I am having a real hard time figuring out where the Chiefs are going to go. On one hand to get Gerald McCoy or Eric Berry at number 5 would be a steal, but they have gone defense the past two drafts. Last year they sunk $60 million into Matt Cassell and they have no one to protect him. That makes me think they will reach to draft a tackle. That would lead them to choose between Anthony Davis, Bruce Campbell, Bryan Bulaga, or Trent Williams. I choose Williams for the same reason I choose Bradford earlier, I think he will be the best of the bunch. If for some reason one of the quarterbacks are still available, I believe the Chiefs will try to trade down so some team could leap frog the Seahawks.

6. Seahawks- Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
I hate to do it, but if he is here the Seahawks run the card up with McCoy’s name on it. There is no one else left in the draft that has his ability. I guess they could take Eric Berry but if McCoy is there then he will be the pick.

7. Browns- Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
This is a no brainier if the draft were to work out this way. I could see the Browns trying to move up to take a QB since I doubt Seneca Wallace is going to last very long as a starter, but Berry at this position is great value for this franchise.

8. Raiders- Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
No brainier. He ran a 4.85 in the 40 yard dash. Crazy Uncle Al already has given his card to Goodell.

9. Bills- Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
I have zero clue as to where the Bills might be looking to go. The two obvious choices are tackle and wide receiver. I think Dez Bryant should be the guy but the Bills have no one to get him the ball and no one to protect the quarterback. That is why I went with Bulaga, he is the best tackle prospect left.

10. Jaguars- Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma St.
This is the only guy that makes sense. They have no receivers, Bryant is the best receiver in the draft. I could see them try to trade down, but I doubt they would get much, there isn’t anyone on the board that seems like a must have.

11. Broncos- Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama
I initially thought they would take Dan Williams, but since Jamal Williams just signed with the Broncos they will be able to look elsewhere. Of they guys who are left McClain is the best. I could see them take Joe Haden since they are getting older at the corner position.

12. Dolphins- Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
I believe this pick will be defense and is between Williams, Derrick Morgan, and Jason-Pierre Paul. I think DT is their biggest need on the line which makes Williams the pick.

13. 49ers- Joe Haden, CB, Florida
The 49ers are going to choose between Haden and the rest of the OT. Haden is the better player and in a division with some good receivers (especially if the Seahawks get Brandon Marshall) then Haden should be the guy.

14. Seahawks- Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
The Seahawks will continue to re-make their defensive line. To me this is between Morgan and Paul and the rest of the tackles. Morgan is too good a value to pass up.

15. Giants- Jason-Pierre Paul, DE, South Florida
Osi Umenyiora is complaining and seems to want out. This will give them a guy who could replace Osi.

16. Titans- Brandon Graham, DE/LB, Michigan
The Titans have lost Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch the last two years so they could use some help along the defensive line. So to me it comes up to Bryan Price, Everson Griffen, and Brandon Graham. Graham is best at getting to the QB so he is the pick. I wouldn’t be shocked to see them go with Kyle Wilson to pair up with Cortland Finnegan.

17. 49ers- Earl Thomas, S, Texas
I know a lot of people have the 49ers taking C.J. Spiller here but I just don’t see it. They just drafted Glen Coffee last year and taking a return guy at 17 is just crazy. I would imagine the 49ers are going to pick from the remaining tackles and safeties. Earl Thomas seems like the best choice out of the group.

18. Steelers- Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
Iupati just seems like a Pittsburgh guy. I think Iupati will be the pick over the remaining tackles. Wouldn’t shock me to see Kyle Wilson be picked here either, their corners are awful.

19. Falcons- Everson Griffen, DE, USC
The Falcons need help at a bunch of positions. They could use a running back, help along both lines and a linebacker. I think Griffen is the choice because he is the best at getting to the quarterback.

20. Texans- Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise St.
Here is another no brainer unfortunately. As soon as Robinson went to the Falcons the Texans began making Kyle Wilson jerseys for the team shop. I guess I could see them take Spiller or Ryan Mathews to help the running game or possibly a safety but Wilson is the pick.

21. Bengals- Taylor Mays, S, USC
This pick is contingent on the Bengals signing a wide receiver in free agency. I am fairly certain Cincinnati is the place where Terrell Owens will end up. If he doesn’t then I will change this pick to Demaryius Thomas, Arrelious Benn, or Damian Williams.

22. Patriots- Jared Odrick, DE/DT, Penn St.
I believe this is between Kindle and Odrick. Odrick will be able to replace Richard Seymour.

23. Packers- Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
The Packers need help along the offensive line. I have no idea how Aaron Rodgers didn’t get hurt last season. This pick will be between Davis and Charles Brown. Davis is the better prospect and only gets this far because of concerns about his character. This could prove to be a great steal for the Pack.

24. Eagles- Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
The Eagles could use help along both lines but Dunlap has the potential to be a great pass rusher. He falls because of off the field issues. Eagles are happy to take him.

25. Ravens- Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
They need someone to replace Todd Heap and Gresham is a good one. He will give Flacco another target and take some of the pressure off Anquan.

26. Cardinals- Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
Personally I want Kyle Wilson, but I just don’t see how that is possible. We will have a choice of Weatherspoon, Sergio Kindle, Jerry Hughes, or Daryl Washington. I also wouldn’t be surprised if we consider Brian Price. In the end Weatherspoon’s leadership qualities gives him the nod.

27. Cowboys- Charles Brown, OT, USC
Flozell Adams isn’t getting any younger and the Cowboys are able to take a guy with a lot of potential. This would be a good situation for Brown who needs to put on some weight and will not be pressed into action before he is ready.

28. Chargers- Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno St.
This pick is between four guys. They are Mathews, Spiller, Price, and Cody. They will probably think long and hard about taking a DT since Williams is now gone but in the end they know Sproles is not an every down back. Since they narrowed it down to a running back they decide Spiller and Sproles are too similar which means Mathews is the choice. Personally I think Jonathan Dwyer is going to be a very good pro but this may be too high to take him.

29. Jets- Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech
I think Rex Ryan will think long and hard about taking Sergio Kindle or Jerry Hughes but when push comes to shove he knows they need to get Sanchez more targets. Thomas is the best receiver left though I am sure Sanchez will push to get Damian Williams.

30. Vikings- Brian Price, DT, UCLA
The Williams brothers are getting older and the Vikings get a steal here. Price will be able to sit and learn and be ready to go once one of the Williams’ retires. The Vikings could look at corner as well with a choice between Patrick Robinson and Devin McCourty.

31. Colts- Maurkice Pouncey, C/OG, Florida
The Colts had problems on the line last season and Pouncey will be able to start right away at guard and be able to take over at center once Jeff Saturday decides to hang them up.

32. Saints- Sergio Kindle, DE/LB, Texas
Scott Fujita left to go to Cleveland and now the Saints have a hole at linebacker. They have the choice of Sergio Kindle, Jerry Huges, and Daryl Washington. Kindle is the choice because he could also move up to the line and play as an end.

As for the later rounds instead of trying to pick guys at our picks, I’ll just put a list of guys I’m interested in. It is much easier that way.

QB- Jevan Snead, Ole Miss- He was once considered a top QB prospect but a bad junior season ruined all that. I think if he were available in the 3rd round we would need to jump and take him. He has so much potential so to be able to get him in a mid round seems like a good idea.

QB-John Skelton, Fordham- Seems like a good project type guy, but wouldn’t take him before the 4th round. He seems like a guy who won’t be able to step in this year in case something happens.

TE- Rob Gronkowski, Arizona- I think everyone is in agreement that Gronk would be a great fit here in Arizona, but I highly doubt he will be available when we pick in the 2nd round. It is nice to dream though.

OG- Ciron Black, LSU- Another guy who will most likely be gone by the time we pick in the 2nd round but if he were there I would hope we pick him.

LB- Sean Lee, Penn St- Smart line backer who should be available in the 3rd round. Has had injury issues so that would be a concern.

CB- Walter Thurman, Oregon- He was hurt last year but when healthy was a first round prospect. If he were available in the 3rd round he is my first choice of guys to pick. He may not be fully healthy this season but to snatch him up and stash him for a year will be worth it.

WR- Jacoby Ford, Clemson- If he were there in the 4th then I would love to see Ford as a Cardinal. He would be our punt returner and also give us a legitimate deep threat.

There it is, tear it to pieces.

WOW! Total kudos to you, azspf1, I think this is THE most insightful draft I have seen anywhere. Going Bradford and Okung #1 and #2 is brilliant, IMO, and I thoruoughly agree with the players you are interested in. Your stock just skyrocketed with me!

Great stuff, man!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I really want this team to land Ciron in Rd. Two and convert him to guard!!!!

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
I like this mock very much. I was thinking how the draft would turn out and thought it'd be like this. But I'd switch Demaryius Thomas with Arrelious Benn because Thomas broke his foot when he was training for the combine IIRC. Overall very good thinking on the mock.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Great stuff! I like your "interested in" list. I would love to see Lee in the 3rd round. I also think Black will be available much later. Possibly even round 4. Just a guess. Would also love him moved to guard.

OP
OP
A

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
I know Black had a bad combine, but it seems teams looking less at the combine and more at actual game tape, amazing I know. If Black were to fall into the 3rd or 4th round then all the better, but when push comes to shove I think that his performance for 4 years in the SEC will cause him to be drafted where he should pre-combine.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Kindle falls to us I would want him over most players in this draft.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Nice job. These are a ton of work.

I think teams are making a mistake if they take the two top QBs in the top 10, but I don't have to buy myself two years of job security watching them develop.

I don't see the Redskins taking a QB, though. I'm not sure what the argument is against Jason Campbell, but there's no one protecting him right now. Shanahan can make almost any QB look adequate, but he needs an OL in front of the QB and RB to make is offense work, and that's not in place right now.

OP
OP
A

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Nice job. These are a ton of work.

I think teams are making a mistake if they take the two top QBs in the top 10, but I don't have to buy myself two years of job security watching them develop.

I don't see the Redskins taking a QB, though. I'm not sure what the argument is against Jason Campbell, but there's no one protecting him right now. Shanahan can make almost any QB look adequate, but he needs an OL in front of the QB and RB to make is offense work, and that's not in place right now.

Like I said, I don't think either of these quarterbacks are good, but I still think they will go top 6. The Rams need something, anything to show their fans. Defensive tackles just aren't sexy, no matter how good they are. Showing your fans you have a QB of the future will give you a few years.

The reason I say Washington goes QB is Dan Snyder always wants to make a splash and he wasn't able to in free agency. This is Campbells last year in Washington and they have no one behind him. They may go QB later in the draft but they will be taking one.

If Clausen were to get to the Seahawks at 6 then that is where he will go. Don't forget he was originally going to go to USC. Pete Carroll knows what Clausen can bring.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Like I said, I don't think either of these quarterbacks are good, but I still think they will go top 6. The Rams need something, anything to show their fans. Defensive tackles just aren't sexy, no matter how good they are. Showing your fans you have a QB of the future will give you a few years.

The reason I say Washington goes QB is Dan Snyder always wants to make a splash and he wasn't able to in free agency. This is Campbells last year in Washington and they have no one behind him. They may go QB later in the draft but they will be taking one.

If Clausen were to get to the Seahawks at 6 then that is where he will go. Don't forget he was originally going to go to USC. Pete Carroll knows what Clausen can bring.

Shanhan reportedly has full personnel control in Washington. That's one of the reasons they didn't try and make a splash in free agency, and probably why they're not flipping out draft picks to other teams on the RFA market, either.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know Black had a bad combine, but it seems teams looking less at the combine and more at actual game tape, amazing I know. If Black were to fall into the 3rd or 4th round then all the better, but when push comes to shove I think that his performance for 4 years in the SEC will cause him to be drafted where he should pre-combine.

The combine didn't do Black any favors, but people were underwhelmed by his senior year as well. Prior to his senior year he was widely considered a 1st round pick, but his weaknesses were exposed a bit last year. People doubt his ability to play tackle in the NFL (which lowers his stock quite a bit). That said, I would love to have him at guard, as I said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard