My rankings at #4 and #27.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
TCF, to me, his injury history scares me away. Of course, when he has been in the hands of multiple teams and their medical staff, most likely things are going to leak out, and that will give us fans a better idea of what will happen to him. Because I agree that his performance the last two seasons alone should warrant at least a top 15-20 pick.

As it stands right now, I think he is a guy that you strongly have to consider taking a shot on at #27. If you hit jackpot, then you have a pass rush monster for many years.
Picking Verse @ 4 would cause fanbase to go into nuclear meltdown
Turner is 3 years younger. I seen a mock last night had cards getting 12 jerry jeudy 2024 second rounder and a 25 first rounder for zaven collins and pick 4 to the broncos. Hmmm seen another one today that had another team in the top 5 going down to 12 and taking turner

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You start 3-4 wide receivers, so they aren't "one position." Are you willing to give top dollars to that many WRs? No. I think the thinking there is just fine.
They don’t protect the most important player on the team.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Turner is 3 years younger. I seen a mock last night had cards getting 12 jerry jeudy 2024 second rounder and a 25 first rounder for zaven collins and pick 4 to the broncos. Hmmm seen another one today that had another team in the top 5 going down to 12 and taking turner
Not that I think Zaven Collins is worth much, but I wouldn't throw in a potential starter while only getting two firsts and a second to move out of premium position. Jeudy has been a mixed bag so far and he is almost done with his rookie contract, so his value is likely a 3rd or 4th at this point.