MadCards 2024 Cardinals Mock Draft V1.0

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's way early to do a Mock Draft but I'm bored so here it goes. In this mock I'm assuming that 3 QBs go off the board 1, 2, 3 leaving MHJ available to the Cardinals. It's a dream scenario and the Cardinals go for the sure thing.

You must be registered for see images attach

#4 - Marvin Harrison JR - WR - OSU
6'4" 205 lbs

The Biggest no brainer in sports. The Cardinals are in desperate need of a big physical WR who can play outside. They have MHJ staring them right in the face. Somehow he falls to the Cardinals at #4 overall. Monti decides to give Kyler another weapon to pair with Connor and McBride.

#17 - Taliese Fuaga - RT - Oregon St.
6'6" 330 lbs

TRADE: Monti makes another Draft Day move and trades with Jacksonville. The Cardinals get the #17 overall pick in exchange for the Cardinals 2024: #27, #66, #104 and a 2025 5th rounder. Fuaga is a physically dominating RT who loves to bury defenders whenever he gets a chance. Fuaga has strong hands with a nasty punch that jolts defenders on contact. The Cardinals continue to build around a powerful dominate OL that will be around for at least 4-5 seasons.

#35 - T'Vondre Sweat - NT - Texas
6'4" 360 lbs

It's time for the Cardinals to address the Defense. Hopefully the Cardinals have already filled a bunch of holes via Free Agency. Now they add a monster in the Middle. Sweat is a massive player who is near impossible to move. He will clog the middle making it difficult for offenses to run between the tackles. He has the strength to collapse the pocket.

#71 - Javon Bullard - S - Georgia
5'11" 195 lbs

More depth for the Defensive side of the ball. When Budda and/or JT were out with injuries this past season, the lack of depth at safety became obvious. Adding Bullard will add another player capable of providing much needed depth there. The Cardinals love that he is physical and plays smart.

#90 - Braelon Allen - RB - Wisconsin
6'2" 245 lbs

James Conner is a man among boys in the running game. However Conner's physical style of running means that he will most likely miss a few games due to injuries. Also Connor is approaching 30 years of age so finding his eventual replacement is a must. Allen is a Connor clone. Much like Connor, Allen won't run past you, he will run through you.

I'm going to end this Cardinals mock here in the late 3rd round. With this mock I'm confident that the Cardinals found 3 quality starters and some rotational guys in just the first 3 rounds. They still have a handful of picks on day 3 to add to the depth of this team. Can't wait for this offseason!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won’t be upset to give up that to move up and get the player we want.

Just a thought. What would it take to move into the top 10 from 27? Is it even possible?
Anything is possible

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won’t be upset to give up that to move up and get the player we want.

Just a thought. What would it take to move into the top 10 from 27? Is it even possible?

If you threw in the #27, #35 and #90 you could probably get up to the #9ish pick

Sending a 2nd and a 3rd would be painful though.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Love Harrison, not in love with the trade UP (will the prospects at tackle be significantly worse at 27 vs 17?), and probably would prefer a CB instead of a S at #71.

Nice work!

Last edited:
OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love Harrison, not in love with the trade down (will the prospects at tackle be significantly worse at 27 vs 17?), and probably would prefer a CB instead of a S at #71.

Nice work!

Thanks

Yeah IMO Fuaga is the most Physically Dominate OT in the draft and fits this offense perfectly. He has the ability to pull, which the Cardinals love to do, and is just a mean bastard on the field. Hence why I had the Cards moving up to grab him.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Yeah IMO Fuaga is the most Physically Dominate OT in the draft and fits this offense perfectly. He has the ability to pull, which the Cardinals love to do, and is just a mean bastard on the field. Hence why I had the Cards moving up to grab him.
I think there is a good chance either Fuaga or Mims would be there at 27.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there is a good chance either Fuaga or Mims would be there at 27.

I think with all of the OL struggles around the league, I believe that OTs will start to fly off the board. Fuaga will be long gone at 27 and I think Mims would be gone as well. Plus I'm not that high on Mims and think he will get overdrafted by a desperate team.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
It's way early to do a Mock Draft but I'm bored so here it goes. In this mock I'm assuming that 3 QBs go off the board 1, 2, 3 leaving MHJ available to the Cardinals. It's a dream scenario and the Cardinals go for the sure thing.

#4 - Marvin Harrison JR - WR - OSU
6'4" 205 lbs

The Biggest no brainer in sports. The Cardinals are in desperate need of a big physical WR who can play outside. They have MHJ staring them right in the face. Somehow he falls to the Cardinals at #4 overall. Monti decides to give Kyler another weapon to pair with Connor and McBride.

#17 - Taliese Fuaga - RT - Oregon St.
6'6" 330 lbs

TRADE: Monti makes another Draft Day move and trades with Jacksonville. The Cardinals get the #17 overall pick in exchange for the Cardinals 2024: #27, #66, #104 and a 2025 5th rounder. Fuaga is a physically dominating RT who loves to bury defenders whenever he gets a chance. Fuaga has strong hands with a nasty punch that jolts defenders on contact. The Cardinals continue to build around a powerful dominate OL that will be around for at least 4-5 seasons.

#35 - T'Vondre Sweat - NT - Texas
6'4" 360 lbs

It's time for the Cardinals to address the Defense. Hopefully the Cardinals have already filled a bunch of holes via Free Agency. Now they add a monster in the Middle. Sweat is a massive player who is near impossible to move. He will clog the middle making it difficult for offenses to run between the tackles. He has the strength to collapse the pocket.

#71 - Javon Bullard - S - Georgia
5'11" 195 lbs

More depth for the Defensive side of the ball. When Budda and/or JT were out with injuries this past season, the lack of depth at safety became obvious. Adding Bullard will add another player capable of providing much needed depth there. The Cardinals love that he is physical and plays smart.

#90 - Braelon Allen - RB - Wisconsin
6'2" 245 lbs

James Conner is a man among boys in the running game. However Conner's physical style of running means that he will most likely miss a few games due to injuries. Also Connor is approaching 30 years of age so finding his eventual replacement is a must. Allen is a Connor clone. Much like Connor, Allen won't run past you, he will run through you.

I'm going to end this Cardinals mock here in the late 3rd round. With this mock I'm confident that the Cardinals found 3 quality starters and some rotational guys in just the first 3 rounds. They still have a handful of picks on day 3 to add to the depth of this team. Can't wait for this offseason!
Love it!!!

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Nobody’s really gonna be upset with this draft just because you got MHJ… the rest is gravy…. Lol… good job
No if we get harrisson and 2 duds I won’t be happy I love this mock because we just got physical and can compete with San Fran!!!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With MJH gone I did a trade back draft. All of these were proposed by the simulator, I did no trades myself but it 2025 draft capital is hilarious