MadCards 2024 Cardinals Mock Draft V1.0

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
FYI @MadCardDisease I love the idea of grabbing a safety at one point. It was a weak spot all year when another safety came in.

I wouldn't trade up for Fuaga. While I like him, I think the Cardinals aren't in position to chase players right now. There are a number of other tackle prospects who are close to Fuaga and at least one (if not three of them) will be available at 27.

I think it's kind of hard to do mock before free agency since we don't know what holes are filled at that point.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First , the accumulation of draft picks allow us to be flexible and desl if necessary.
I’m not sure about taking a safety especially if there is a decent edge or another DT.
But I love this draft.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Trade down omg. Missing is Atlanta's 2025 2nd as well

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t see how we pass on MHJ. This team needs star power. He not only fills an obvious need on this team but he gives us huge star power. He is the type of player that will make other players around him better.
Nuf said.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Any draft that has us taking Marvin is a winner!! Instead of the safety at 70, I'm targeting Cooper Beebe the OG from K-ST. He's going to be a good one.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Who plays safety after the two cap casualties who started last year?
I don't think both will be cut. Keep Thompson and sign a Julian Blackmon/Geno Stone in free agency.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think both will be cut. Keep Thompson and sign a Julian Blackmon/Geno Stone in free agency.
Championship. EDIT: If we have reached the point of debating dudes like that, I give up. You win. Bring them in can't hurt.

Last edited: