My 11th Hour Mock

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
1. Buccaneers - Jameis Winston QB The best QB in the draft comes with some personal warts but his on field talent is too much to overlook.

2. Eagles - Marcus Mariota QB Chip and the Eagles find a way to make it happen. He better be right.

3. Jaguars - Dante Fowler OLB The Jags have filed some holes on the D line so Gus Bradley gets the dynamic edge rusher he needs for his defense.

4. Raiders - Leonard Williams DT Raiders can't pass up the best player in the draft. They can address receiver in the 2nd rd.

5. Redskins - Vic Beasley OLB With Orakpo gone, the Skins add some speed on the opposite side of Kerrigan.

6. Jets - Amari Cooper WR The Jets need an edge rusher but the risk is too "high" for Gregory or Ray here. The Jets take care of another need and draft the best receiver on the board.

7. Bears - Kevin White WR Still too risky for the other 2 top edge rushers so the Bears take a dynamic receiver to replace Brandon Marshall.

8. Falcons - Bud Dupree DE/OLB The Falcons desperately need a pass rush and take a chance with a reach on Bud Dupree.

9. Giants - Andrus Peat OT Peat is a perfect fit for the Giants. He can start out at RT and Justin Pugh can move inside. Giants could move back a few slots here.

10. Rams - Brandon Scherff OT The Rams add some talent and nasty with the top offensive lineman in the draft.

11. Vikings - Trae Waynes CB The Vikes could go Devante Parker here but they haven't given up on Cordarrell Patterson and adding a starting corner is more of a need.

12. Titans - Todd Gurley RB The Titans get this pick in the trade with the Eagles who got it from the Browns for Sam Bradford and ?. Even moving back they still get one of the most dynamic players in the draft.

13. Saints - Shane Ray OLB Sean Payton said they wanted to add defensive starters in this draft so they find it too enticing to pass on Shane Ray

14. Dolphins - Devante Parker WR Parker falls right into the Fins' lap.

15. 49ers - Danny Shelton DT The 49ers add beef to their front 3.

16. Texans - Kevin Johnson CB Kevin Johnson CB With the rule changes you can't have too may good DBs. The Texans strengthen their backfield

17. Chargers - Melvin Gordon RB The Bolts need to help Rivers out with a solid running attack.

18. Chiefs - Cameron Erving OT/OC Andy Reid likes to draft lineman early. Erving can step in and fill a hole at center for this year while he develops.

19. Browns - Eric Flowers OT This pick solidifies the right side of the Browns' line.

20. Titans - Breshad Perriman WR Whiz adds a healthy dose of speed to his offense.

21. Bengals - Nelson Agholor WR Agholor brings a pro ready blend of athleticism and route running. A good compliment to Green.

22. Steelers - Marcus Peters CB I hesitated big time to put Peters here but he is a perfect fit for their scheme. I think Steelers' locker room can keep him in line and focused.

23. Lions - Malcom Brown DT The Lions fill a need in their interior D line.

24. Cardinals - Randy Gregory OLB Let the sparks fly...lol. Too much talent to let slide by.

25. Panthers - DJ Humphries OT He's a little raw but he can be their future left tackle.

26. Ravens - Eddie Goldman NT/DT - Ozzie just waits to see who slips through the cracks. Goldman is under rated and fills a need after N'gata's departure.

27. Cowboys - Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE A bit of a surprise here but the Cowboys want to improve their pass rush. "Diggy" is underrated.

28. Broncos - Jake Fisher OT Fisher is a great fit for Kubiak's zone blocking scheme. He may have to start out at guard but will eventually play tackle.

29. Colts - Landon Collins SS Lady luck shines on the colts as they need a SS and the best in the draft lands in their laps.

30. Packers - Jordan Phillips NT/DT If the Pack doesn't trade back here they can add a force to their D line. Phillips is a risk but the sky is the limit.

31. Saints - Arik Armstead DE A great value at 30 and it fills a need.

32. Patriots - Shaq Thompson OLB/SS Is this not a Belichick pick? He loves versatility.

Last edited:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy Gregory? No, please. He isn't that talented.

OP
OP
bg7brd

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Randy Gregory? No, please. He isn't that talented.

I disagree. We just need to get him in to a pro program and get him up to 250lb. He is strong and sinewy. I think he's worth the risk.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree. We just need to get him in to a pro program and get him up to 250lb. He is strong and sinewy. I think he's worth the risk.

Extra weight will help a little, but he just isn't talented enough to go in the first couple rounds.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
bg7brd, you were right there with Humphries. You had him at #25 and he went #24. Congrats. I do wonder where he'll play, but he seems to have been picked at about where he was ranked.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard