Lakers @ Suns Tuesday game thread 4-5-2022

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Are the lakers pretty much eliminated from poffs? I thought they were to far back even for play in
They are essentially 3 games behind the Spurs for the 10 seed. They would pretty much have to win out to have a chance of making it into the play in.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anthony Davis and Lebron are questionable.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Davis has to be one of strangest lakers signings recently

dude is massivly talented but misses a lottttt of games glad isnt a sun headache now

No matter what else happens, Anthony Davis added a championship to his resume in 2020.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have to admit I hope Bally goes under. They are rumored to have a standalone service for next season, but it's supposed to be really EXPENSIVE. I just want them to tank so regional games are picked up my local networks or some other option. Bally sucks.

Totally agree. Miss being able to watch live games as I dont have direct tv and no other legal way to watch bally.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis will be fighting for that honor.
You’re both wrong. Carmelo Anthony. Whatever you think of his professional career, he was insane his lone season in college. Dude took cuse to a championship as a freshmen and actually sparked some minimal debate whether he should be selected over Lebron.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm none too pleased either as it keeps me attached to DirecTV. It's the main reason I haven't switched to streaming.
I split DirecTV Stream 3 ways with 2 buddies who live in the valley. $30 per month. Only have had one issue where it wouldn't let one of us on due to an issue of a stream hanging on someone's modem or something. You're allowed a ton of streams inside your home network, but only 2 outside so the max you can run is 3 people.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I split DirecTV Stream 3 ways with 2 buddies who live in the valley. $30 per month. Only have had one issue where it wouldn't let one of us on due to an issue of a stream hanging on someone's modem or something. You're allowed a ton of streams inside your home network, but only 2 outside so the max you can run is 3 people.

I've got their satellite dish. I've had it for like 20 years. Of course I keep it to get the Suns games.

It's a bit irritating I can't get HBO Max without streaming it. I would think streams should be available by satellite. I really don't want to buy new TVs or adapters until I have too.

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You’re both wrong. Carmelo Anthony. Whatever you think of his professional career, he was insane his lone season in college. Dude took cuse to a championship as a freshmen and actually sparked some minimal debate whether he should be selected over Lebron.

Oh yeah he’s def the 1st team 1 and done SF. That was straight get on my back stuff that year.

The fact that two NBA GM’s drafted an injured Greg Oden over KD and Darko over Carmelo is just out of this world to me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes, I think Carmelo Anthony often gets overlooked in these conversations and he has had a solid 17 year NBA career.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I've got their satellite dish. I've had it for like 20 years. Of course I keep it to get the Suns games.

It's a bit irritating I can't HBO Max without streaming it. I would think streams should be available by satellite. I really don't want to buy new TVs or adapters until I have too.
Keep wishing. Satellites are on their way out. It's all about IPTV now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson