Kings @ Suns Tuesday game thread 1-16-2024

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Cool little video from the Phoenix Suns YT channel:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Great to see the bench and crowd get into it.

1982baskets

Veteran
Reaction score
Allen wasn’t on the Bucks when they won the championship.
Thanks for letting me know. You're right he joined them from Memphis in 2021-22 and they won the 2020-21 title.

Interesting tidbit from Windhorst on ESPN. The Nurk/KD/Allen/Gordon/Booker lineup has the best defensive rating of any lineup in the league that's played 100+ minutes.

That just shows you how Vogel is a great coach for defense. The schemes are there, the defensive adjustments will be there. I'm just not sure if we have enough talent on defense to be a contender. We really need more 3andD players at the 5 and 3. Imagine a healthy Bol Bol at the 5 giving us 15 steady minutes, and a two way wing at SF that was a good 3 point shooter. While keeping KD, Book, Beal, Gordon, Nurk and Allen. Now you have a 8 man rotation that can contend and deal with anyone.

Last edited:

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
We pay Eubanks a considerable amount of money - I see that as being a way we can possibly pay Allen

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I still think Eubanks would make a better PF than a Center - we haven't seen him play much at all recently and when he is on the court Vogel usually runs another big with Eubanks and sometimes that other big is actually bigger than Eubanks

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh damn I thought we were paying him

Outside of the big 3 only Nurkic, Grayson, and Little are making more than the league minimum. That's why there's talk around trading Allen. Little has next to no trade value and Nurkic is our only Center, basically, so Allen really is the only trade chip we have.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Outside of the big 3 only Nurkic, Grayson, and Little are making more than the league minimum. That's why there's talk around trading Allen. Little has next to no trade value and Nurkic is our only Center, basically, so Allen really is the only trade chip we have.
Allen is untradable tho - fans would riot lol

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey can they start playing earlier games? I am not as young as I used to be. :cool:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I still think Eubanks would make a better PF than a Center - we haven't seen him play much at all recently and when he is on the court Vogel usually runs another big with Eubanks and sometimes that other big is actually bigger than Eubanks
He can’t shoot. Can’t have a 4 that can’t shoot or handle the ball. He’s a 4 from the 80-90s.