Cardinals at Texans gameday thread 11-19-23

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
When your receiver is 5'10" you can't underthrow balls in stride - that simple - you put it in front

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was thinking the same thing. The more I think about it, I'd move on from Hollywood.
You can’t waste valuable money there. The amount of excuses made for a guy who barely cracked 1K yards once in five season is out of hand. After this season, he’ll likely have only one season where he even cleared 800 yards. The team that gives him big bucks is stupid and living in the “potential” past.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You can’t waste valuable money there. The amount of excuses made for a guy who barely cracked 1K yards once in five season is out of hand. After this season, he’ll likely have only one season where he even cleared 800 yards. The team that gives him big bucks is stupid and living in the “potential” past.
I am an evidence guy, and there is plenty of evidence that Brown is a MEH player.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seriously, this D is just bad. Are they sticking with the zone and getting crashed? The last play was man and they were on the receivers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard