Cardinals at Falcons gameday thread 1-1-2023

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Take away your blinders. He tackled himself while wide open and barely scored. There was nothing impressive about that play.
Geez Cheese, I never said in my explanation it should make the highlight reel, go on and I think he caught another pass in the game and want to know what was wrong with that too so I can take these blinders off

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geez Cheese, I never said in my explanation it should make the highlight reel, go on and I think he caught another pass in the game and want to know what was wrong with that too so I can take these blinders off
I just woke up. Didn’t see his first play.

Man… there are a lot of guys on the field I’ve never heard of before.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has three catches and his first TD.

But don't dare to be happy for the kid.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has three catches and his first TD.

But don't dare to be happy for the kid.
Again, all I saw was the kid almost blow a sure TD. People can be happy for the kid without extrapolating that the TD showed he’s gonna be a “real” player in the league.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would look in the mirror there cheesy
I didn’t see his other nice catches, but you guys are smoking sherm if you thought there was anything impressive about falling down and barely scoring a TD with no one without shouting distance of him.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, all I saw was the kid almost blow a sure TD. People can be happy for the kid without extrapolating that the TD showed he’s gonna be a “real” player in the league.
Again, you saw a receiver, catch a pass that was very much behind him that many receivers would’ve dropped.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard