I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pappoe got stuffed by that stiff arm.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've had enough of Kyler.

If you're still arguing about if they can hack it after 5 years then they can't.

It's clear he's part of the problem. There are 20 QBs I'd rather see starting right now and one of them is Joe Flacco's mangled corpse.

It's exhausting. I've had enough. Just done with it.

He misses easy passes. He's inaccurate at every level. I have zero confidence left in him.

That doesn't mean we have to draft QB next year, we may have to try carry him, but they need to start planning for the year after.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
IDK. It's a very low bar, but this coach is way better than Kingsbury by far. This last draft we actually got some players. Plus we set up this draft with a ton of picks. Better GM work by far in the draft. Kyler's big contract kicks in next year. You NEED to get more players through the draft. I like the direction we are turning.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDK. It's a very low bar, but this coach is way better than Kingsbury by far. This last draft we actually got some players. Plus we set up this draft with a ton of picks. Better GM work by far in the draft. Kyler's big contract kicks in next year. You NEED to get more players through the draft. I like the direction we are turning.
How is it better? It’s got the same record at the same point. The defense is somehow worse. The offense is just as bad. Who are all these great players we got in the draft?