• Possible but unlikely

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Yes we do

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
I still believe we have a good shot at making the playoffs. I think we beat the 49ers pretty comfortably. We travel to Minnesota after that in what should be the deciding game.

do you guys think going 6-2 to finish the season is a realistic scenario? that would put us at 9-6-1 and a shot at the wild card.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Seattle losing today provides faint hope. We're back 1.5 games for the division with one more left
against Seattle.

Either way, it's gonna take a serious gut check and run to be considered for the playoffs

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Something is wrong with this team, I'm not a believer. Win a big game and make me a believer

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
I will always have hope. "Hope is a good thing, Red."

I think BA needs to grow as a HC and realize how to be motivated by humility and respect, not arrogance and over-hype.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Possibly, but unlikely. Special teams coaching and execution have put the team in a deep hole. The New England and Seattle games have us on the ropes. Thank you Amos Jones

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I think they make the playoffs. They are making the little mistakes that kills teams right now that they haven't done in the past. I think they get through the bye and then they go 7-1 and finish 10-5-1, 9-6-1 at worse.
SF-win
MINN/ATl- 2-0 or 1-1
Redskins-W
MIA-W
SEA-L
LAR-W

Other than the game in Seattle, the Cards should win every other game. Doesn't mean they will though.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Yes, our division has major OL issues but our pathetic line still might be the best and we have David Johnson but we will have to win the division

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Only way to make playoffs is to win out but with 2-2-1 a home record with only 8 games played this season will make it very difficult to win out. Last week's tie will come back to haunt us.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
This team needs to do some real soul searching during the bye week and figure out what kind of team they are.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
They have to win out. Won't happen, very little resiliency displayed this season. This is s 7 win team.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Cards and Panthers are built to be front running teams and really struggle when behind early. This is why never scoring in the first quarter is such a huge problem for cards.

Arians needs to adjust and go hurry up/WesCo to start games if he wants to win, JMHO.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
The NFC teams that were supposed to be the front-runners are all struggling to some degree right now... I think we're not out of it, but need to come out of the bye with a sense of desperation.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Anything is possible, but, it sure looks like this team is done...

CAR was 1-5 for gods sake. But they still sacked palmer 26 times.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team needs to do some real soul searching during the bye week and figure out what kind of team they are.

This.

The Cardinals went to the Superbowl as an 8-8 team. That team figured out who they were. This team can do the same.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This.

The Cardinals went to the Superbowl as an 8-8 team. That team figured out who they were. This team can do the same.

9-7 and it'll take at least 10 wins in this stacked NFC to have a chance at getting into the postseason

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I read on twitter that we've still got a 30% chance of making the playoffs. I think we need to be at least 10-5-1, which is do-able if they can get their stuff together during the bye & get some players healthy. If they keep playing like they have been then it's gonna be really tough to win 8 games.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
The only way they'll get in is by winning the division. As of right now, one of the NFC East and one NFC Central would get in as a wild card.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are still 8 games left. No one in the NFC West has stood up and laid claim to the Division. Anything can happen. The Cardinals are not going to win out but they have a chance. Hopefully they can heal up over the Bye week. They need to stay healthy for a shot.