Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Now I know it’s his last name but hate them also and he’s a true cardinal

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I was expecting a little more vitriol from Dallas after reading the headline
If this is any indication of a Seattle writer then they have the worst writers around, what a terribly written article, nowhere in there is there any kind of hatred and the writer basically is saying he sucks and Seattle is so superior that they know their cast offs will just wind up in AZ, this makes me hate the Hags even more, now I am REALLY rooting for him and hope he somehow scores 3 TDs against the Hags his 1st game out

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
In fairness, it's basically a blog and not a really good one.

It's a "fan sided" site, the cards version is RaisingZona, which I've never heard of.......

I get some of the Seahawk "articles" pushed to me from that sure and they are all pretty awful in how they are put together

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
In fairness, it's basically a blog and not a really good one.

It's a "fan sided" site, the cards version is RaisingZona, which I've never heard of.......

I get some of the Seahawk "articles" pushed to me from that sure and they are all pretty awful in how they are put together
It's basically amateurs looking for a story.

DeeJay Dallas pretty much is expected to fill a RB#4 job with the Cardinals and the authors are underestimating the Cardinals RB depth with three guys that should obviously be a head of Dallas, and another (Demercado) who is arguable.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player