A lil' perspective...

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We stand at 3-4-1. Admittedly, not where we would like to be but certainly in-the-mix-of-things going forward. We are definitely going to have our say in things and I'm okay with that. It wasn't that long ago that we'd have reached this point in the season and beginning talk of "who" we are going to draft in April. It's not that far back in my minds' memory those very depressing years.

So, take a moment. Think back to all of our recent AMAZING "memories". Since 2008, we've played in the NFC championship game twice...once advancing to the Super Bowl. We've experienced, nail-biting, play-off WINS...Over Atlanta, Carolina, and Philly...and just recently, the heart-pounding excitement of the "Hail Larry" in the win over the Packers last year.

"Living in the past", you say...NOPE! Embracing it! Being encouraged by it!

The bar was set very high this year...and while it may appear unlikely.. our goal is STILL attainable!

Faith and hope give strength to the spirit, my friends.

Have a GREAT day!

Mark :)

NOTE: This e-mail will self-destruct sometime Sunday night IF we lose to the 49'ers. (LOL)

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yeah, all hope is not lost. A win against the 49ers this weekend and a loss by the Patriots puts us one game back on the Seahawks with a game to go for the tiebreaker.

There's reason for concern, but throwing in the towel is silly.

MartinD

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm always hopeful. The thing that bothers me mostly is that the Seahawks keep getting the breaks and keep winning games that, rightfully, they should have lost. Whether you believe in luck or not, I think it exists sports-wise. 2016 is an unlucky year for our Cards.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You are your record. That's just a fact. And after this many games, our record says we're slightly below average. I'd perhaps pontificate differently if we were less games in, but the fact is this is our team, and it's average.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
However, having said that, we'll kill the 49ers, they truly suck.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
From where I sit it looks to me like the Cards' record tops out at 9-6-1. The problem is so many teams have a legit shot at 10 wins that it's hard to think that puts them in the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard