Celtics @ Suns, Saturday 3-9-24

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the bright side if I had not been looking at the score at all that first half I would have guessed that we were down more than 12 points at the end.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Frank better be yelling at halftime get our damn 3 point shooters some shots we can’t have no threes from your shooters! Against the number one chucking and making threes in the league we have zero chance if we let them double us up from 3 period!!!!!

Sunstroke

Veteran
Reaction score
Celtics lost 2 straight. They're gonna' punish the Suns. Suns not even close to being
in Boston's pay grade without Booker.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nurk and KD did the same thing and no call. So I think it’s being fairly called.
Don't remember KD doing it but I agree with you that Nurkic does it frequently. I am not saying it's being called on the evenly though. I'm saying it's not being called pretty much across the league and it should be.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Celtics lost 2 straight. They're gonna' punish the Suns. Suns not even close to being
in Boston's pay grade without Booker.
if we can beat the healthy nuggets at home there's a chance - not saying it's gonna happen tho we're probably assed out here in the 3rd

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Don't remember KD doing it but I agree with you that Nurkic does it frequently. I am not saying it's being called on the evenly though. I'm saying it's not being called pretty much across the league and it should be.
Nurk is different - old school back down not allowing defender to set - but Luka and them other mother truckers just crash into folks who are standing plenty still

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
Our main problem is D awareness after missed shots, boxing out is non existent against the best team in NBA. Bol still need to learn not to jump at all, as well as being in position to cover their 3pt threat. On O, Allen's pass TO is type of avoidable ones. And we have a reoccurring issue of not helping out on our offensive rebounders, just lazy and inactive wandering around between the 3pt line slowly treading back for D. We should have at least one guy moving forward ready to help, when it's 50-50 chance to get an off. rebound. It happened many times like here that an out-of-bound saving turned into other team's fast break chance, because our guys are neither meeting the pass nor in place for D. Last, Saben was forced to shoot the 3s, and he and all our drives met better D than we've encountered in most other games. It's hard learning experience costs but at the wrong time of the year. But above all, our D has to be better to keep us in the game. Roddy's D is good.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant figure out how to watch this except on my phone. Direct TV has the UFC fight on ESPN

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What’s up with all the Celtics fans in the building? Suns fans pull a Cardinals fan move and sell out for the money?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn