Suns @ Cavaliers, Monday 3-11-24

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Same with Grayson Allen. You shoot close to 50% from three and you don't shoot it at least 10X times a game? This week JJ Reddick interviewed D Book. He brought up why we hold the ball so long before getting into our sets, or ISO moves? He has a good point in that we need to get into the offense earlier to open up shots. Plus the defense has an easy time just watching our guys hold the ball for ten seconds.
Did book have ANY reasons?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Did book have ANY reasons?
He just said something like, he was trying to figure that out. Kind of made it sound by implication they are being told to hold it. Maybe guys are supposed to cut when they hold it but aren't. I know KD yelled at Grayson in a situation like that.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He just said something like, he was trying to figure that out. Kind of made it sound by implication they are being told to hold it. Maybe guys are supposed to cut when they hold it but aren't. I know KD yelled at Grayson in a situation like that.
Yeesh

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that is true? Vogel really really sucks!

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDK, Kevin Young is supposed to be in charge of the offense.
Vogel is the HC and has the final say. If something is not working it’s his job to make a change.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Vogel is the HC and has the final say. If something is not working it’s his job to make a change.
Well, he used to let LeBron handle the offense when he was at LA, or at least that was the rumor.