Suns @ Bucks Sunday game thread 3-17-24

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity here, who are these “homers” you call out here. Almost to a man, everyone here thinks this team is cooked and looks like you’re just trying to stir ish up.
I don't think we will finish 3-11 and not make the playoffs at all. (Unless the guys just totally quit on Vogel.) I would guess about 6-8, give or take a game. Other teams have bad games too, some will come against the Suns.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Going 3-11 in the last stretch is not that crazy, I’d say it’s very likely considering our schedule.

BTW do you really think we are favored against the Hawks who we lost to and the Spurs that we lost to TWICE?

Yes, we will be favored against those teams. Will we win? Who knows, we can lose to anyone... but we will be favored.

I expect us to be favored in our next 4, probably win 3 of them, and I think we'll probably be favored in all our remaining home games. The betting public still has not figured out that this team is kinda lousy.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, we will be favored against those teams. Will we win? Who knows, we can lose to anyone... but we will be favored.

I expect us to be favored in our next 4, probably win 3 of them, and I think we'll probably be favored in all our remaining home games. The betting public still has not figured out that this team is kinda lousy.
Yeah… we’ve reached the point where I might start using free bets to short the Suns against anyone with a pulse.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am feeling low on the Suns, but 3-11 seems too low. Still, I wouldn't be shocked if it happened. Surely they can win 4 games?

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Regardless of how the Suns end the regular season, I'm guessing there's something like 40% chance they get embarrassed on their own floor to get bounced out of the play in, 45 % chance they get embarrassed on their own floor as they get swept in the first round, 10% chance they lose in first round in more than 4 games, 5% they advance to second round. That feels like the appropriate ceiling for this team given what we've seen.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will make the play in at least unless the team completely gives up on Vogel.