Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 10-25-20

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Seattle won't be challenged this year, all the way to the Super Bowl. This is actually a gritty performance by our guys to challenge them to this degree. They'll outscore anyone.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tyler Lockett has 13 catches 175 yards in a touchdown that is freaking disgusting

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Calling it now, the Seahawks will go undefeated this year. That team is just incredible

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is Carroll an imbecile for going for it instead of taking the FG, or does that only apply to Kingsbury?

Two passes into the end zone. Not a horizontal pass and a blown up QB run.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hate this team. Seattle is garbage. You can have Montana and Brsdy throw these passes with no one guarding them and not complete everyone of them. Every time he does. He is a fairy

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Seattle is the luckiest team I. The damn sports world. 4th down and throws a ball like that and he catches it. Come on!!! You guys are fools thinking this team is the best in the nfl. They have arguably made 3 of the greatest plays in the NFL this game alone. Come on. Had a dude run 22mph to make a tackle. ROFL. THEN THEY CAUGht THAT!! Get the Hell Out of herE

Except for SB XLIX. Whoopsie.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As bad as this has looked, we could easily be in a very close ballgame still if we didn't kill ourselves with penalties, fumble, pick, and idiotic playcalling. Beating ourselves on offense, and getting killed on defense by Russ

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So I'm going to say at this point that I am proud of the Cardinals and how hard they played tonight. If anyone actually thought this was a SB contending team this year then of course you are bummed out and saying crazy hateful stuff. Thing is that the Seahawks are a terrific team and proved it once again tonight.

The Defense was hurt by Chandler being out and a lack of quality CB's. Maybe VJ isn't a quality DC or maybe we still need to add some talent to that side of the ball.

KM is still growing and will be a total force in a year or two.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I f’ing hate Seattle, luckiest team ever. I hope Karma pays them a visit later in the year
This time a 1000. They are not good. They get every break. Every perfect play. The law of averages. You won’t make every 100% play

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson