Cardinals at Panthers gameday thread 10-4-20

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You think kneeling is the only thing? He needs to show a sense of urgency...take over games consistently...make changes to calls at LOS...and for Gods sake, step into throws!
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I wish he cared about over throwing receivers.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He has been missing throws all season, not just the last 2 weeks. He still threw ugly INTs both those first 2 games too, nothing to do with recency bias, his passing this year has been NFL average at best, not what I’d expect out of a guy labeled an MVP candidate.
Do we need an MVP candidate every year to compete for the playoffs? I don't think so...I also dont think that's why he was drafted. We need solid to pretty darn good. He has been that minus these last two games...imo.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
No way in hell we lose to the Jets, unfortunately, that will buy this organization a few more games before they shake it up. This was the "make or break" season and if we have another disgusting season I seriously hope the FO cleans the house from the GM down.

Why not, of course the Jets could beat what we put on the field the last two games

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a helmet to helmet hit on Drake although it doesn't appear intentional.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wait we are down 17, 4 minutes to go and we run the ball? And then our #1 RB gets injured... Bad playcalling will get you bad outcomes...

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone else flipping between the chargers game? That team has fight, fun to watch

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's simple. Teams have figured out the limitations that Kyler has always had and know what Kliff is going to do.

Shade towards the hash marks and the underneath pass. Don't worry about the short or intermediate middle of the field. Because the linebackers don't have to worry much about the pass they can fill the rushing lanes.

Last edited:

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Couldn't watch the game until now. How does KM have 5 yards per completion on this game? Were all the passes in the backfield or what?

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All that Drake hype for 2.7 YPC woo hoo. Anyone thinks that our offensive line couldn't lose more talent is wrong. IS it as bad as last couple seasons? No, but its not an elite O-line by any means.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson