Cardinals at Saints gameday thread 10-27-19

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Haven’t been able to watch till about 15 minutes ago and noticed that Michael Thomas has 11 catches over 100 yards and a touchdown… Has Patrick Peterson been on him shadowing him all day?

No, he has not. Peterson has gotten beat on a few short slants but they are moving Thomas around and the defense appears to be in a quasi zone for lack of a better description lol

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Haven’t been able to watch till about 15 minutes ago and noticed that Michael Thomas has 11 catches over 100 yards and a touchdown… Has Patrick Peterson been on him shadowing him all day?

no, Peterson has been all over, even saw him line up on the slot WR. Thomas has beaten Peterson for sure but the majority of that damage wasn’t on him.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When we play in New Orleans is always a debacle
It was the same with Kurt Warner too

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ma look at it this way.

At least we’re not the Bears & Bills wasting great talent with pathetic QBs.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well honeymoon was fun while it lasted, hello brutal schedule. Stay healthy, let Kyler and Kliff learn. Patience guys

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i thought Kyler played....... not all that good

the stats wont be terrible, but he missed reads, and when targeting the right player, missed too many

as a rookie, its going to happen.

feel like the Saints came out and decided Kyler was going to beat them rather than allowing the run

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I didn’t expect a win on the road against one of the best team in the NFL. The Cards hung in there until the waning moments of the third quarter and then the difference between an experienced great coach and a rookie coach learning in his 8th NFL game became apparent, not to mention the disparity in level of talent.

I still have faith that the team is going the right direction. I would have more faith with a better GM but it is what it is...

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson