Cardinals at Saints gameday thread 10-27-19

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Murray missed Fitz there and he was open ... just don't know why people talking about fitz not beeing open, he was in the first as well when he didn't get the second foot in.

but he gets to few targets and our QB today didn't look great, like a Rookie, what was to be expected for Rookie vs top 5 D.

We aren't there yet, we need more players to be there.

And I don't understand why PP isn't on Thomas all the time... this was again not his man and he gets the tackle but ... yeah.

D has to play Man... we aren't build to defende Zone.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think not. The Niner defense is good but I still think the Saints are the best team in the NFC with the best defense

oh god it’s gonna be ugly here in the Bay. I’m already getting all kinds of trash talk at work.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Zenner’s the only healthy backs Edmonds is out

Again, the formations we are using only require one back and we have one because the decision not to activate Morris has no bearing because Zenner is healthy... what, you want Morris and Zenner together in the backfield not knowing the offense lol

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
D is just worn out.

KK lost this game with those 2 stupid calls back to back after the INT
Yup. What did I say? The wheels were going to come off? But someone in here was saying that was dumb because it was 17-9? It’s called seeing what’s unfolding. 31-9. Not shocked. All on KK imo. Yes everything had to unfold as it has to reach this point, but there are critical junctures of every game upon which a game hinges. And that was it for this game. Kk pooped the bed.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This was inevitable after that 4th down fail..imo. How to wreck a close game is the takeaway for kk today.