Falcons at Cardinals gameday thread 10-13-19

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
What makes it worse is after picking up a first down we suddenly start running the ball forcing us to a 3rd and long with 2 minutes left.

Then he starts to get cute once we pick up momentum. We need a strong assistant HC that tells him to cut that crap out.

This isnt the Dolphins we're playing. Its the Falcons. They can put up points like its nothing and Kliff is acting like we're playing Baylor (on defense).

Have you ever considered that we are improving in the red zone and that Murray was absolutely gassed after running all the way across the field numerous times during the first half?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I like the direct snap, because it keeps the defense guessing - the balance is the difference - I think we are 16 rushes to 19 passes - it don’t mean a thing if you can’t make it swing - do wap do wap

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Have you ever considered that we are improving in the red zone and that Murray was absolutely gassed after running all the way across the field numerous times during the first half?
Uh...he played at a faster tempo in longer football games at OU. He'll be ok. If you want to rest him then just have him hand off to DJ or Chase. Cooper play makes no sense.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone have a stream? My bro Is out of town and wants to watch and my cox login isn’t working for him.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Uh...he played at a faster tempo in longer football games at OU. He'll be ok. If you want to rest him then just have him hand off to DJ or Chase. Cooper play makes no sense.

Gotcha. And I wouldn’t have called that “Madden” football fantasy play either. But I will give Kliff a mulligan

Reaction score
Kliff being cute cost us again.

That Cooper play killed time.

AND WE'VE WON ONE GAME!!! WHY NOT TAKE ANOTHER SHOT AT THE ENDZONE!?!?!

Being cute keeps us from getting TDs.

Sorry, but the Cooper play pisses me off
They are in a good position to win their second game. WHY RISK A PLAY FOR NO REASON AND JUST TAKE THE POINTS INSTEAD

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For the Cardinals.

Peterson was toast his first year.
Sorry thought you meant in general. Peterson I thought had a great rookie year. Wasn’t outstanding, but forced turnovers, which Murphy hasn’t done yet. Still a lot of time left though, but his future looks bright.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I see prevent defense and conservative offensive plays so the Falcons can come back,.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson