Preseason Week 2: Oakland Raiders @ Arizona Cardinals GameDay Thread. 08/15/19

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
No worries lol I gotta say i didn't expect this kind of a beating but like I just posted I'm glad it's happening now and let's see if they can all grow up and fix it

We look so bad I'm not sure this is a schematics issue. We're just a bad team. Our offensive and defensive line is terrible.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh noooo, the sky is fslling on the second preseason game!! Should've kept Rosen!! Murray a BUST!!! HES TOO SMALL!!! Ridiculous, but watch Ill get slammed.
I didn't say that. People were saying that he would come out and take the league by surprise. He has a lot of work to do to learn how to play at this speed. He's our guy so let's hope he learns fast. Coaches not helping him so far.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
We look so bad I'm not sure this is a schematics issue. We're just a bad team. Our offensive and defensive line is terrible.
I totally agree I guess I'm just trying to find a bright spot somewhere lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Raiders game planned for this game to a large extent for a preseason game with a veteran coach in his second year while the Cardinals did not with a first year coach. Sure the flags and such, play could be better yes, but this game is a game of match ups on also how you move things around. The Raiders are not that good and the Cardinals are not that bad. Carry on, while Gruden is pulling out what he can with whoever is in to help his television buzz

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Were they being literal with the "Always on the clock" slogan on the tickets this year? Because right now we're drafting first again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson