Gameday thread 49ers at Cardinals 10-1-17

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
These reviews are totally out of control. They just guess and font need obvious proof

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That was such a bs call nfl gods are not in cards favor... what a joke

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So screw that TD ... when everyone sees it, since BA probably scrutinized any ref he saw till now, he will not get the calls ....

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
They should be required to play on the stadium board the specific part of the replay that justified overturning the on field call

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could possibly understand if that call was originally incomplete that it might be upheld, but there's no way a touchdown call on the field should have been overturned. Hell, the studio expert said it should be not just upheld but actually confirmed. That's the first really bad replay call I can remember so far this season and of course it costs the Cardinals a touchdown.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I could possibly understand if that call was originally incomplete that it might be upheld, but there's no way a touchdown call on the field should have been overturned. Hell, the studio expert said it should be not just upheld but actually confirmed. That's the first really bad replay call I can remember so far this season and of course it costs the Cardinals a touchdown.
Exactly!!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Offsides on a kickoff? ST finding literally the most ridiculous ways to suck wow.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm really starting to get concerned that replay is compromised with those tiny screens. Seriously replay on a tablet is flat out stupid.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm really starting to get concerned that replay is compromised with those tiny screens. Seriously replay on a tablet is flat out stupid.
The call comes from New York now I think so no excuse for them to get it wrong.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
What the hell is Badger doing there, there is no way he can be that off unless it's freaking Bettcher putting him so out to handle the play and this is ticking me off

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn