Who Here Has Done This?

Have you quietly wished for DA to get hurt so you can see Hall?

• Total voters

perivolaki

perivolaki
Reaction score
No I haven't wished for DA to get injured but I remember thinking when he got hit hard during the Ram game that Leinart wouldn't survive the punishment DA was taking.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I admit it. I know I need help though.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would never wish for a player to get hurt on the field. Thats just wrong. But if DA smashes his throwing hand in the car door while heading to practice this week, I certainly hope my other 2 wishes come true. :D:D:D

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Who on this board at some point in the last three games watched Anderson take a big hit and quietly said to themselves "please be the hit that knocks him out of the game"

:raiseshandinshame:

I never want anyone to get hurt be he the opposition or someone on our team who is not playing well. I still have embedded in my head the day Kent Graham went down and the crowed cheered. Total lack of class. I just cannot wrap my brain around wanting someone in a sports game to get hurt. Hitler yes. A young sports player out of the question.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
To my defense I dont mean hurt seriously. Just long enough to give Hall a true chance to show what hes got and see if he can lock the job down. :D

I still prefer to spend my thoughts on hoping our guys will play better.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Sorry thats just "SICK" Shane.Where have some of you sunk too.Yes it would only take that to force Whiz' hand but I know he has nothing up his sleeve or we would be going there now.

Boy have we fallen very far very fast.Its embarrassing.These are not the Same Ole' Cards till I look at the gap of money we spent in the Free Agent period.es we scored with Kerry Rhodes but we lost with Faneca and Porter.

The list we passed on is just too long.Big Shame.We could be a contender this year again and we are a bottom feeder now.Big Ass fall.Did'nt have to happen.The waiting on Hayes' bad back is a full part of our bad strategy.All the while posters here were screaming replace him during the draft as Atlanta did with Witherspoon from Missouri who is tearing it up as they beat us and the saints and overtime with the steelers at steelers.

All three teams the steelers have beaten have no other loses except for them.Steelers defense is as good as they were during our SB and we let them have Foote back too.