Who Here Has Done This?

Have you quietly wished for DA to get hurt so you can see Hall?

• Total voters

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who on this board at some point in the last three games watched Anderson take a big hit and quietly said to themselves "please be the hit that knocks him out of the game"

:raiseshandinshame:

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Sort of. In the Rams game when he was getting beat up, I wished he would have come out for at least a series to see how Hall handled things. I would like to see more of Hall than the last couple of plays in mop up time of a blowout.

Can't wish a season ending injury on DA, cause that's just bad karma.

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nah, never even crossed my mind tbh. Don't know if I'm ready for Max just yet regardless of DA's results.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I don't wish for any NFL player to get hurt. Even on the Cowboys or 49ers.

It is a short-lived career and NFL players tend to have a shorter longevity than a lot of us. And with what I have seen with Conrad Dobler is a horrible post-retirement plan.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It is a short-lived career and NFL players tend to have a shorter longevity than a lot of us. And with what I have seen with Conrad Dobler is a horrible post-retirement plan.

To my defense I dont mean hurt seriously. Just long enough to give Hall a true chance to show what hes got and see if he can lock the job down. :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing Anderson getting slammed to the ground makes me think..."If only Hall were in the game...he'd be getting slammed to the ground instead." :D

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely not. Hall isn't ready and as up and down as DA is, he is our best shot at winning right now.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To my defense I dont mean hurt seriously. Just long enough to give Hall a true chance to show what hes got and see if he can lock the job down. :D

OK, I misunderstood. IMO, Anderson should get pulled if he sucks and then that decision will be made. Just don't like the injury talk.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OK, I misunderstood. IMO, Anderson should get pulled if he sucks and then that decision will be made. Just don't like the injury talk.

I agree with Bob here. I don't think he has to be hurt to be replaced. We'll see what happens the next two weeks. I'd be surprised if Hall isn't starting after the bye.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't wish for any player to get hurt, but I distinctly remember an entire chat room happy when Anderson got nailed during the Rams game.

It has been the only time I thought "Great, now we can see Hall", but it did happen.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Kent Graham revisited?

Yeah, exactly what went thru my mind. I thought those that cheered his injury were losers then and losers now. No one should look for an injury to a player no matter how much they suck.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I guess I'm just not that nice. There was a time when I would have loved to see Conrad Dobler go out with an injury (that was before I saw the light). Also, I've watched Rodney Harrison go to the ground a time or two and found myself wishing he wouldn't get up right away. Not a career ending injury mind you, just a hard enough hit to make them re-think the way they play the game. And don't even get me started on Romanowski. Wow, I really am a bitter guy.

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who on this board at some point in the last three games watched Anderson take a big hit and quietly said to themselves "please be the hit that knocks him out of the game"

:raiseshandinshame:

I had no choice, I had to vote no. Now, if you hadn't said "quietly" that would have been a different story.

Steve

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but I did call for the Max Hall era to start when we lost to the Raiders today.

I don't want him losing the job to injury...he's fracking terrible..he needs to lose his job for being atrocious.

mrbyte

Be careful what you wish for.
Reaction score
The same people calling for Hall will be the same people calling for Skelton after Hall has started for a couple of games.

Just take a deep breath and accept DA is Whiz's man until the end of the season or we drop out of the running for the playoffs.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The same people calling for Hall will be the same people calling for Skelton after Hall has started for a couple of games.

Just take a deep breath and accept DA is Whiz's man until the end of the season or we drop out of the running for the playoffs.

I actually think that Hall is Whis' man. He gushes over him...fellow Eagle Scouts.

Also, Thrice Lutui an Eagle Scout, but don't ruin my mojo here.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Not that I think Max Hall is any good but I don't know if i can stomach watching Anderson all year. Anderson pulling a hammy in warmups wouldn't bother me a bit.

DiamondDave

Reaction score
This team can win the division because it's so terrible. It won't go much futher than that. Let me finish with saying that jealousy is a fatal flaw & this will be the downfall of coach Whiz&Punt. Maybe he can't tollerate a QB who has star power more than he has. Why else would he replace a Heisman QB with a QB rating over 100% with a Cleveland reject with a QB rating of 70+%, completion % below 50% this preseason. Maybe Matt in the black uniform was too much to take?? who knows. All I know is I'll have to continue to answer the questions of my two boys as to why the Cards would give up a Heisman trophy winner for a QB who isn't good enough to start on most HS Jv teams..

DiamondDave

Reaction score
Houston we have a problem

I wish nobody to get hurt. I just wish the Cards would come to their senses. My goodness Matt where did you run to??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn