Thunder @ Suns game, Sunday 3-3-24

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
How can you challenge a review? I have seen everything. Is the ref going to say, I changed my mind, now it's not a foul?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Then they got it wrong on the first review.
Huh?

The first review was if it was a flagrant or not. Has nothing to do if it was an actual foul or not. That challenge was for that.

Fact was that it wasn't a foul in the first place. 1st review wasn't for that.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Huh?

The first review was if it was a flagrant or not. Has nothing to do if it was an actual foul or not. That challenge was for that.
He said and I quote, "The call stands as it was called on the court, an offensive foul."

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Idiotic rotation once we got the lead you can’t wait until it falls apart to make subs! Vogel freaking sucks!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Right because they cannot take away a foul in a ref review only a challenge can do that.
It still doesn't make any sense. I say Chaplin is a great guy. On review he's a dork. You are completely changing what you JUST said.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
It still doesn't make any sense. I say Chaplin is a great guy. On review he's a dork. You are completely changing what you JUST said.
You're not understanding te rule.

The refs called an offensive foul.

They decide to check it to see if it was a flagrant. It wasn't.

In fact, when they looked at it they probably knew it wasn't a foul, but they aren't allowed to reverse foul calls without a challenge. Period.

If they refs deemed it was a flagrant, I doubt OKC would have challenged, but everyone on the court knew it wasn't even a foul at all.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
You're not understanding te rule.
I understand it. You are not understanding what I am saying. You review something and say it is one thing. Then you review it again and say it's the opposite. No wonder people hate refs. He should not have said what he said at the first review then.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison