Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 11-19-20

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
To be fair Arnold caused that whole thing. He either has to let Adams go so they can set up the screen, or block him. As it was he wound up grabbing Adams, should have been a hold, then he gets beat but instead of going out for the screen, he follows Adams and then finally tries to go out and by then Kyler had nothing. Yes he has to learn the grounding rule but Arnold completely flubbed that play
I’ve been FAR less than impressed by Arnold this year.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You need to quit crying bro. People are entitled to their opinion. Kingsbury is a JV level coach at best, and anyone that has watched his teams know it.

Quit telling people to ban people for pointing out their opinion.

No one cares if you leave.

weak $-/
he gets some intentional grounding calls so he shouldn’t be on the team? He was literally in the mvp conversation yesterday.. for being fans of a team that has been crap for so long you’re very entitled.
exactly. This is what’s stupid. We have people like this on the board that obviously have zero sense. Murray is the most exciting player in the nfl. And has like 4 NFL record this year. And because he makes a few mistakes. We have dudes like this that want him off the team and Rosen back. poo makes no sense.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We stole the 1st game.

Our closest WC competitor is the 5-5 Bears. They will be lucky to win 2 more games the way they look.

And you can say how stupid we played tonight they stole this game. I don’t care how you win a win is a win that’s it

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That’s not a bannable offense. Cmon man.
Well what bothers me. Is fans being ridiculous. Him and the other Az dude are constantly saying let’s cut Murray and Fire KK. We are 6-4 and Murray is the most exciting player in the league. This is like back when people said Warner shouldn’t play. It’s insane.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Great job not looking for Hop On final set of downs. But, by all means Kliff go to Invisibella to show us how genius you are.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They got away with a couple false starts but otherwise we shot ourselves in the foot. Those were all legit flags. We are undisciplined team. It’s been proven all season. You don’t think the refs know our reputation?
False starts. Delay of game. Holds. PI

Seattle gets the calls. Refs should call it straight up with thinking about a team’s “reputation”

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dre K cost us numerous first downs including an idiotic penalty that cost us an additional 7. He’s garbage. PP21 at least makes a play every now and then
I know Dre is #bad

Peterson is supposed to be CB1 & all that crap

He’s lucky that one DK catch got called back & DK dropped the other

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I'm sorry, when your team leads the league in penalties....including FOUR FALSE STARTS IN AN EMPTY STADIUM.....at what point is the coach held responsible?
The coach is always held accountable, at what point are the players held accountable?

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We recover one of those two loose fumbles and we probably win. Everyone needs to chill. We have a 10 win team with a young stud QB and an emerging elite LB talent.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What a frustrating game. This team looked tired most of the night. Penalties and idiotic personal foul against Dre summed most of this game up. I think Murray was hurt and really wasn’t looking to run like normal. Thought Simmons play great and he is now showing what he can do