Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 11-19-20

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fricken ban him!! If I read this crap. This is why I left last time. Stupid people

You need to quit crying bro. People are entitled to their opinion. Kingsbury is a JV level coach at best, and anyone that has watched his teams know it.

Quit telling people to ban people for pointing out their opinion.

No one cares if you leave.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You need to quit crying bro. People are entitled to their opinion. Kingsbury is a JV level coach at best, and anyone that has watched his teams know it.

Quit telling people to ban people for pointing out their opinion.

No one cares if you leave.

Dude. Message me. And We can discuss. He can stand up for himself. You his dad. You little ....

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We didn't deserve the win. Too many penalties, the offense was off all night and Kirkpatrick's taunting penalty turned a 3rd down stop into a touchdown.

This is the dumbest game I’ve ever seen and yet had a chance at the end. Go figure

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
Its not man. Our offensive line didn't do him any favors this game...the single most overrated unit in the NFL....

But how man intentional groundings is this kid gonna get? How does he not know how to throw the ball away? Its not like hes trying to make a play...he is clearly giving up on the play...its like he doesn't understand the rules, and its costing us games.

he gets some intentional grounding calls so he shouldn’t be on the team? He was literally in the mvp conversation yesterday.. for being fans of a team that has been crap for so long you’re very entitled.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont want to hear another word about this team being a division contender. We are not coached well enough and make too many mistakes. No more excuses.

yeah... they’re a playoff contender (meaning wildcard) but not for the division. And that’s because we have easily the worst coach in the division and in a division where the talent is relatively even, that’s what keeps the Hawks and Rams ahead of us for now.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Isabella could have cought the ball but honestly we didnt deserve to win
Kirkpatrick should be released tomorrow, u can accept mistakes but can't tollerate stupidity from a 31 years old veteran

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Seattle got the benefit of dozens of calls
They got away with a couple false starts but otherwise we shot ourselves in the foot. Those were all legit flags. We are undisciplined team. It’s been proven all season. You don’t think the refs know our reputation?

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fair enough I just don't think he was the primary target on that play and when Kyler saw the rush he threw it.

NFL wr's make that catch, The ball hit his body that's why he dropped it
I’ll have to watch it again because I’m pretty sure th CB got through his hands and body as the ball got there making it hard to catch. Fitz had the same thing on his pass across the middle that was broken up

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its not man. Our offensive line didn't do him any favors this game...the single most overrated unit in the NFL....

But how man intentional groundings is this kid gonna get? How does he not know how to throw the ball away? Its not like hes trying to make a play...he is clearly giving up on the play...its like he doesn't understand the rules, and its costing us games.

To be fair Arnold caused that whole thing. He either has to let Adams go so they can set up the screen, or block him. As it was he wound up grabbing Adams, should have been a hold, then he gets beat but instead of going out for the screen, he follows Adams and then finally tries to go out and by then Kyler had nothing. Yes he has to learn the grounding rule but Arnold completely flubbed that play

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol lose to Seattle in Seattle by 7

Now Kyler sucks, Kliff sucks, Fire Vance. I just come here for laughs at this point

We stole the 1st game.
One Hail Mary miracle away from a 3 game losing streak.

Frustrating loss but kinda expected. next week @NE is a make or break game for the playoffs I think. Hoping to see a big bounce back.

Our closest WC competitor is the 5-5 Bears. They will be lucky to win 2 more games the way they look.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
such a troll

Oh please. KK has not done one thing in college or the pros to make one say he is a "good coach". At best you can say he is still inexperienced.

There has not been one game in his entire career that he has out coached anyone.

I'm sorry, when your team leads the league in penalties....including FOUR FALSE STARTS IN AN EMPTY STADIUM.....at what point is the coach held responsible?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Isabella could catch the ball but honestly we didnt deserve to win
Kirkpatrick should be released tomorrow, u can accept mistakes but can't tollerate stupidity from a 31 years old veteran

you know what honestly I agree. He’s not good enough to be so stupid

cut him send a message

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson