Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 11-19-20

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting this started early since tomorrow is a work day and not sure what time everyone gets home.

@Ronin hope you are Ok with this.

This is a really tough game for us.

Especially with our Dline decimated.

O needs to score TD's and take advantage of any mistakes they make.

Go Cardinals!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Was told only Kyler misses plays on the field
You must be registered for see images attach

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man I was hoping the rain would pass over. Seems like Friday it wont rain at all, smh.

Hope Kliff had them working with a wet football.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Russ is pretty awful in rainy games.
I hear ya. I'm focused on us though. Here are the quotes from last year. against the Giants.

“We’re a precision passing team and that was kind of out the window. I think both teams struggled with that a little bit but we somehow found a way,” head coach Kliff Kingsbury told reporters after the game.

“It was frustrating, but it is what it is,” Murray told reporters after the game. “At that point, when it starts raining like that you have to do whatever it takes to win and that’s what we did.”

“I thought it was awesome. He protected the football and that won us the game,” Kingsbury said. “It was hard to throw it like I said, so there wasn’t a ton of that going on but he protected it well, led the team well, got us into some good checks and won the game.”

“I don’t think it’s ever happened in my career, and I hope it never happens again. I’m glad we play in a dome,” Kingsbury said.

https://arizonasports.com/story/212...ds-the-air-raid-for-arizona-cardinals-in-win/

Now we were surprised by the rain last year. Seemed to come out of nowhere. I would hope he would prepare the team this week.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Cardinals vs Seahawks episode two...

mare the hags done? Can we crush their spirit?
Or does Russell Wilson have it in him to pull his team up and out of their slump??
We normally do well in Seattle but the hags have to be seeing this as a revenge game.

I hate to even make a prediction as I can see it going either way.
You know what I don’t predict?? A blowout.... this is gonna be four quarters of hard fought football.

Let’s go REDBIRDS!!!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hear ya. I'm focused on us though. Here are the quotes from last year. against the Giants.

“We’re a precision passing team and that was kind of out the window. I think both teams struggled with that a little bit but we somehow found a way,” head coach Kliff Kingsbury told reporters after the game.

“It was frustrating, but it is what it is,” Murray told reporters after the game. “At that point, when it starts raining like that you have to do whatever it takes to win and that’s what we did.”

“I thought it was awesome. He protected the football and that won us the game,” Kingsbury said. “It was hard to throw it like I said, so there wasn’t a ton of that going on but he protected it well, led the team well, got us into some good checks and won the game.”

“I don’t think it’s ever happened in my career, and I hope it never happens again. I’m glad we play in a dome,” Kingsbury said.

https://arizonasports.com/story/212...ds-the-air-raid-for-arizona-cardinals-in-win/

Now we were surprised by the rain last year. Seemed to come out of nowhere. I would hope he would prepare the team this week.
I mean, that is focusing on us partly. Can’t just focus on the offense. With the DL in shambles, it will help the defense a lot if Russ continues his self-inflicted wounds.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds like Hyde and Carson will be back, but sound a bit shaky. Big difference between being full speed and just starting to practice again.

The Seahawks might be closer to a whole and healthy backfield for the NFC West showdown Thursday against the Arizona Cardinals, with Carlos Hyde listed as a full participant in practice Tuesday and Chris Carson as limited.

But other positions remained more problematic.

Among the eight players listed as non-participants were center Ethan Pocic (concussion), receiver Tyler Lockett (knee), cornerbacks Shaquill Griffin (hamstring) and Quinton Dunbar (knee) and offensive linemen Kyle Fuller (ankle) and Jordan Simmons (calf).

Coach Pete Carroll said Monday that Lockett’s injury is not serious but called it day to day, and any limitation at all for one of Seattle’s big two receiving threats is obviously less than ideal going against Arizona’s defense.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...r-lockett-shaquill-griffin-and-6-others-dont/

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 8m
The #AZCardinals are expected to sign veteran DT Domata Peko to the 53-man roster when he passes through COVID-19 protocols, per source. He’s currently on a visit to AZ, and will fill the void created by the season-ending injury to DT Corey Peters.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm going to have to post a FF question.

After starting the season 6-1 I've lost the last 3 in close games and I need to break the streak.

I have 2 spots for 3 RB's.

Todd Gurley vs the Saints. Saints are tough to run on but Gurley gets a lot of carries inside the 10 to finish off drives.

Drake vs Chicks - 100 yard game on Sunday but he's doing nothing at all at receiver and the only goal line carries he gets are inside 2 yards. Murray runs in everything between 10 and 3 and Edmonds gets the 20-10's.

Carlos Hyde vs Us - I picked him up off waivers as I don't expect Carson to be fit, or his he is to get limited carries. Hyde has practiced fully all week and might be primary back. Doesn't look like it will rain either.

It's pickle. Drake and Gurley are the obvious ones but Drake sucks in fantasy this year. Which obviously means if I drop him he scores 30 points.